This might help your LO get to sleep

littlemuffin

Reaction score
You might all know this already. But I didn't.

White Noise. If you go on to YouTube and put white noise baby sleep, it has helped me so much. Little miss go too over tired after being with my family and being over stimulated, so it was suggested to get her to sleep to play white noise.

It works every time please don't jinx yourself!!!! But it's great.
Rain works the best for my LO but there are hairdryers and thunderstorms.
So I swaddle, try a dummy (when times are bad) and turn on YouTube on my iPhone.

i can also vouch for this...its amazing..

we no longer need to use it, but for the first few weeks of her being at home, it was a gosend!!! xx

both my los love classical music especially Bach. works great on my 1 year old

Sent from my Blackberry Playbook using Tapatalk

I just used to turn my hair dryer on :)

There are some nice apps for iPhones and iPads too... All sorts of cool noises

Oh my gosh!! Just used this and baby fell asleep straight away!! Thank you thank you thank you :) xxx

There's a free iPhone app that gives you about 30 such noises Relax Melodies I used it when I was pregnant. My LO also loves the Prince Lionheart bear xx

You are welcome wannabmummy, wish I knew about this long ago.

These noises don't put lewis to sleep but they do get his attention and he doesn't cry while Im hoovering or drying my hair ever, also he loves the kitchen because of the washing machine and dryer. I got the white noise baby app for my iphone but it does nothing.

I saw this video the other day for the quickest way to stop a baby crying, not sure if it works or not though: Sprintcuts instant baby sooth - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niX67GVlZuo

I have a white noise app and it's deffo the best app I have ever bought!!! She loves the noises and always falls in a deep sleep with it on! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back