This has really annoyed me

Kayzee, if you have read the posts you will see that no one is getting at mums who stay at home on benefits because their kids are so ill that they have no choice so please dont try to turn the tables.

I have nothing but admiration for Sami and you who have children who need a lo of looking after.

We are discussing the people who deliberatly milk the system.

IM not trying to turn the table just trying to put my point across that there are some who are in the same situation and was just trying to explain why i am in the same boat. I do get judged the same as these single parents who are in it for all they can get and that hurts, Im not saying you lovely ladies are saying im like that but a lot of people do. I totally agree that the people who do diliberatly get themselves in this situation should be somehow stopped but there are no ways and means of doing it. I Jus get fed up that these ignorant people who live off everyone else are giving us innocent ladies a bad name and it isnt fair. Was just trying to make a point, sorry :cry: :cry:

kayzee said:
IM not trying to turn the table just trying to put my point across that there are some who are in the same situation and was just trying to explain why i am in the same boat. I do get judged the same as these single parents who are in it for all they can get and that hurts, Im not saying you lovely ladies are saying im like that but a lot of people do. I totally agree that the people who do diliberatly get themselves in this situation should be somehow stopped but there are no ways and means of doing it. I Jus get fed up that these ignorant people who live off everyone else are giving us innocent ladies a bad name and it isnt fair. Was just trying to make a point, sorry :cry: :cry:

me too :hug: , just ignore the people who wrongly judge, they arent worth a damn.

no need to apologise kayzee, we all think you do a marvellous job.

I don't knoe a lot about aspergers but I am a teacher and had a boy eith adhd in my class and it is hard going, that was only for 6 hours, so you must be exhausted and constantly concerned for your son, you have done the right thing by giving up work to give him the best of you, it can't have been an easy decision for you, but a commendable one in my belief.

And you are right, people like6 kid people give others a bad name!

Kayzee like others have said no-one was getting at you. Its the fact that these people are deciding to have another child because they feel its their right, whereas other people are having to put their wish for a large family on hold as they can't afford it. I have no problem whatsoever supporting those who have a genuine need for it, and I would have no problem with supporting the couple in question but not if they are going to keep trying for children. I take my hat of to you, I have worked with children with aspergers and it is very exhausting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back