This forum is addictive

TORino

Reaction score
Ok, so I said I wasn't coming on here anymore but I can't seem to drag myself away for some reason. So here I am. Waiting to try seems the most apt place to put this as I guess that's how I would officially class myself at the minute.

A bit of background on me (wow, I feel like I am introducing myself all over again..) , I am 27 and work as a chartered accountant in the north east. I have been married to F who is 27 next week for 4 years come August.

I have a very active lifestyle and really enjoy my holidays so that has kept me busy for the last few years. I would really like a family at some point, but there always seems to be a reason 'not to'. I take that to mean I am not ready just yet.

I came on PF in Feb when I found out I was expecting, which was a shock. I had the worst time EVER and it almost ruined my relationship with my husband. This is a loooong story but the basics are that he wasn't happy about the pregnancy and caused me a massive amount of stress in the early weeks. I went on to have a miscarriage in April. I couldn't help but think the two were related, cue loads of arguments, tears and the rest of it. We have worked on this since, and are taking this as a 'for worse' scenario for the history books.

So we have (just) moved on from all of that and are looking forward to the future now, which involves a trip to NYC and Miami/Keys/possibly Bahamas in a few months.

Having a MC has made me realise that life is precious and how much I want a baby but the timing is not great at the minute with work restructures/debts to pay off so we are holding off for a few months. So I will be in here waiting patiently with you guys until it is my turn to try again.

Hey Torino :wave:

Welcome back hun :flower:

I'm also over in WTT as well, I've got a thread going on called 'I officially declare......baby making on hold'

We were TTC for about 3 months end of last year & I realised that it just wasn't right due to money so now TTC on hold until we are sorted

Have you got a date in mind when your going to be TTC or just go with the flow?

xxxx

I'm thinking next year after Xmas, hopefully should have the finances sorted by then and chance to have one last ski holiday :D

How are you finding WTT kezza?

Lovely to see you back on PF hunny, so glad you have worked things out and your trips sound amazing :) x x

Sounds like you have a fab plan there Torino & will be totally worth it :hugs:

I have my good & bad times over in WTT..........

Good times being that I know everything I have in place right now is for the best as I will be debt free in 6 months instead of 12 months that was originally planned & the other 6 months will be used to pay the OH step dad off then we can begin to save for our future & we are also saving money by having our wedding in Turkey just the 2 of us so that also saves so much money

Bad times being that I want to be over in TTC as we want to bring a child into our lives, although saying that the bad times actually only last a few seconds :)

The best advice I can give is if you ever feel down about it all, just chuck a post on the forum & the girls will be right there to pick you back up, I honestly don't know what I would of done without them, they are amazing :friends:

xxxxxx

Sounds like you have a fab plan there Torino & will be totally worth it :hugs:

I have my good & bad times over in WTT..........

Good times being that I know everything I have in place right now is for the best as I will be debt free in 6 months instead of 12 months that was originally planned & the other 6 months will be used to pay the OH step dad off then we can begin to save for our future & we are also saving money by having our wedding in Turkey just the 2 of us so that also saves so much money

Bad times being that I want to be over in TTC as we want to bring a child into our lives, although saying that the bad times actually only last a few seconds :)

The best advice I can give is if you ever feel down about it all, just chuck a post on the forum & the girls will be right there to pick you back up, I honestly don't know what I would of done without them, they are amazing :friends:

xxxxxx

Wedding in Turkey sounds fabulous. It's great that you have that to look forward to. The time will whizz by I'm sure :)

I don't want to get obsessed with anything (which I could do very easily) so I am taking each day as it comes and being thankful for what I have and we'll take it from there.

Hey kezza,

Things are not bad, how about you?

I'm looking forward to my hols soooooo much, that is what I am concentrating on ATM! The WTT bit is quite hard!

Hey hun :wave:

So so sorry it's taken me a while to respond back, I do wonder where my mind is at times!!

:yay: for holidays, when are you off travelling then? I have 6 weeks on Friday until my 2 week relaxing holiday in Turkey & really can't wait :)

xxx

Hey hun :wave:

So so sorry it's taken me a while to respond back, I do wonder where my mind is at times!!

:yay: for holidays, when are you off travelling then? I have 6 weeks on Friday until my 2 week relaxing holiday in Turkey & really can't wait :)

xxx

Woo hoo, 6 weeks is going to fly by!

I am going in September, I know you shouldn't wish your life away but it can't come quick enough!

I am trying to get bikini fit for Miami beach, my large white round midriff will clear the beach atm I think.. haha

Lovely to see you back here hun. xxx

Hiya Nurse!

How you doing love? I noticed you had been getting somewhere with your investigations? Hope to see you with a sticky bean soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back