Third Tri S&M club

Squiglet

Reaction score
Considering there's at least 4 of us at the moment who wish horrible pain inflicted on ourselves... I think its time we opened the thrid tri S&M club..

Who else is hoping that they will be terrible pain at the end of each day, or first thing in the morning... I'm talking contractions of course and labour.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Me I'm already having mild period pain and backache since last night and am praying that this is the start and not another false alarm. :dance:

me!!

im having a sweep on wednesday but just found out i have TWO infections!! so im on antibiotics for a week and at the end of these i have to insert pessaries :puke: for 3 days after

so i doubt they will give me the sweep until the infections have cleared up

:shock: kim i just realsied how close u r to popping omg jst over a week till 40 :shock:

tym has flown

bring on the pain!! even tried sex last night.. no joy though. :roll:

:wave: :wave: ill join - ill will take and relish the pain - imagine waking up and being disappointed to have no pain - pregnancy is weird :roll:

:wave:

I'm still here :cry:

Today in a bid to get things started I have scrubbed the kitchen and bathroom floors really vigorously with a small scrubbing brush and then dried them with an old towel using my feet and swinging my hips as much as possible.

It bloody hurt but my waters are still intact :x :wall: :wall: :wall:

I really want to join the s&m club! :twisted: Only 9 days to go, I feel like I've been kicked in the fanjita by an elephant and the midwife I saw at hospital today says he's going to be a "big" baby :shock: this is after my pwn community midwife said last week that she thought he was at least 8lb then.....

Bring on the pain!!!! (or intense sensation as my birthing cd calls it!! :rotfl: :rotfl: )

Angelblue said:
(or intense sensation as my birthing cd calls it!! :rotfl: :rotfl: )

:rotfl: :rotfl: yeah bring it on!!!

and I was told @ 34 weeks if this baby went full term it would be 9 or 10 lbs - yikes - maybe bring it on tomorrow or the next day .......oh Im scared now

fothers said:
:wave:

I'm still here :cry:

Today in a bid to get things started I have scrubbed the kitchen and bathroom floors really vigorously with a small scrubbing brush and then dried them with an old towel using my feet and swinging my hips as much as possible.

It bloody hurt but my waters are still intact :x :wall: :wall: :wall:

That's what I did yesterday. I did as much squatting as possible! Also bounced like a maniac on my gym ball, went for lots of walks and got the old rabbit out for a damn good airing :lol:

Chrystaltips- think we have matching schedules- that is what I have been up to as well!

May we pop soon :pray:

count me in too, the days are dragging now, evry night/morning i'm thinking will it be tonight/tomorrow, every time i touch my belly or pull a face etc DH says are you in labour :wall: :wall: its driving me crazy now and i KNOW i'll go 2 weeks over :roll:

well I've just walked over 3km in a bid to make my waters pop!..

Guess what???

It didn't work :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back