thinking of you Hevwithbump

same here zoe. i was telling DH in bed last night about it all. and this morning i checked on here straight away.

My OH asked how she was this morning!!! I came on here to check.
Ricky is an angel keeping us posted, and I am sure she knows how much we are all thinking of her xx

god hev, hope you & baby are ok, thinking of you.
:hug: :hug:

Hope you are bearing up ok Hev, we miss you!!

I did post on the other thread but I didn't see this one. I'm shocked and hope all goes ok, its amazing how things can happen in an instant, can't believe Hev is going to be a Mummy soon. So glad that she had her appointment that day and now she is in the safest place :hug:

just read the other post, gud luck hev babe, hope all goes weel and we see you soon :hug: xxxx

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww noooooo!!! just seen this post, big big hugs to hev and family :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: You are in the safest place hun keep your feet up and try as rest as much as poss, love kaye. xxx

Oh no! Shes in the best place though! Lots of virtual hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Lots of love and hugs hev, be positive and strong. Am sending you lots of warm pink energy :hug: Xxx

aww good luck hev i really hope everythings ok hun!!
hugs and good luck for you and bump xxx :hug: :hug:

Blimey - I missed all of this! :shock: What other post? What's happened? I'm off to have a search and find out.

Good luck Hev. :hug: :hug:

Have posted in other thread but still thinking of you all the time Hev you brave, brave girl!!

i have also posted in other thread but am thinking of you all xx :hug:

God, i've not been on all weekend, only just read this.

Thinking about you and Madi hev xxxxx

I havnt been on for a while and this was a shock.
Hope you are ok hev :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back