Think this one will not make it.........

bexxie

Reaction score
Hi as the weekend as gone on I have been losing my preg symptoms,well the only ones i had were sore boobs now nothing not sore whatsoever. Have not had any bleeding or anything but have sligh AF cramping but that is normal I know. Well anyway went to the EPAU this a.m and they have taken bloods and are ringing me up this afteroon with the levels and then if necassary to do a repeat test this wenesday. To say i am shi**ng myself will be an understatement!! :(

Does nayone know what the figures for HCG is at 4 weeks gestation?
Thanks Bex

awww hun im keeping everything crossed for you that evrything will be ok

take care and thinking of you
:hug: xxxx

As I said in other post I hope that the levels come back ok and bub sticks hon :hug:

hope everything goes ok hunny and you get the levels that you want xx

thanks girls. Did nay of you that had sore boobs lose the soreness under 7 weeks?

Bex

yeah, with my boobs it went on and off, and now its come back wtih avengance. in my early pregnancy between 4-6 weeks i was really bad with sickness and sore boobs, thne my sickness went for a week and then my boobs went too

my sore boobs didnt come back till about 9/10 weeks, but my sickness came back grrr :(

yes i did all my symptoms except feeling sick went at about 6 weeks

So there is hope then?
Thanks girls will let you know as soon as they ring me today
Bex.x

I did with Ella hon, was forever prodding them to see if they felt sore enough!

Not even sore at the moment :?

Good luck :hug:

my symptoms come and go day to day bexxie, at the moment i am wishing for the sickness to ease but im sure you would be relieved to have some. thinking of you xx :hug:

my symtoms used to come and go but i always had sore boobs.

i hope all is ok hun

Hi Bex

I had exactly the same happen to me last week. My breasts stopped tingling and I didn't feel exhausted, like I did the previous week. I went to my nurse to get my pregnancy confirmed and the test was only a faint positive, I was sure I was going to loss it. But over the weekend my symtoms have come back, and I even feeling a little nausious (i dont usually get morning sickness)
I've bought some 25 mIU/mL pregnancy tests of eBay, and the positive line is now darker, so my hgc levels must be rising.

I'm also 5 weeks and 5 days pregnant.

Hope everything goes ok for you.

I found this on the net, about hcg levels, hope its helpfull:

:moon: Guideline to hCG levels during pregnancy:
hCG levels in weeks from LMP (gestational age)* :

3 weeks LMP: 5 - 50 mIU/ml
4 weeks LMP: 5 - 426 mIU/ml
5 weeks LMP: 18 - 7,340 mIU/ml
6 weeks LMP: 1,080 - 56,500 mIU/ml
7 - 8 weeks LMP: 7, 650 - 229,000 mIU/ml
9 - 12 weeks LMP: 25,700 - 288,000 mIU/ml
13 - 16 weeks LMP: 13,300 - 254,000 mIU/ml
17 - 24 weeks LMP: 4,060 - 165,400 mIU/ml
25 - 40 weeks LMP: 3,640 - 117,000 mIU/ml
Non-pregnant females: <5.0 mIU/ml
Postmenopausal: <9.5 mIU/ml
* These numbers are just a GUIDELINE-- every woman’s level of hCG can rise differently. It is not necessarily the level that matters but rather the change in the level.

:moon:

thanks that was so sweet of you
I found out my levels are 700 today re-testing weds so hopefully doubled.

bex

I'm still breastfeeding so my breasts haven't been sore at all either.

Thanks means a lot that people care!
Well i am doing everything i can do keep it,resting (I know it doesnt work but anyway) stopped tea,coffee and fags and havent had sex (although am gagging for it) Can you have the big O before 12 weeks will ask tomorrow at MW' meeting.

Just clinging on now til I am 12 weeks......

whats the big O? :?

totally gone off sex couldn't care less at the moment if i never have it again!! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back