Think they forgot me lmao

Baileysmummy

Reaction score
Im on hold with paypal, grr im so pissed off, trying to add bank account to paypal as ive just closed my other account, and its telling me bank account is to another account and therefore i cant use it.. but they cant see which account is where and been on hold now 45 mins..
do you think they leaving me hanging :rotfl:

:shock: I would have like screamed the place down by now
Demand they pay ur phone bill

its an 08707 number as well... been on phone over an hour now altogether and still no sign of sorting it out :wall:

nearly 1 hour 45 mins and im finally off the phone.. dread to see how much it costs me :shock:

They should have called you back or at least reimbursed the call charges. That's just plain stupid amount of time on the phone to them.
I tell you I'm so glad I got rid of Paypal and Ebay accounts, they seem to all be getting worse.

they couldnt even tell me where my bank account was on another account though, so all that time i spent on the phone for nothing.. now i have to open a new bank account just to get fookingverified.. they must have stupid computer systems.. grrr :roll:

1 hour 45 minutes! :shock:

I'd be wanting them to pay too!

My sister had a problem with them too a while ago! She had swapped it from her bank account to her credit card but they carried on using her bank account...which was empty so she got charged for being overdrawn! :doh:

Hey SSS,

That's cr*p - if you have to phone another 0870 again the future, you should use this website, it's fab. All 0870 have geographical (local or national rate) alternative phone numbers and this website finds them for you - so your phone bill won't be so scary!

I hope you get your problem sorted.

Valentine xxx

valentine said:
if you have to phone another 0870 again the future, you should use this website, it's fab.

That's a really great site V, I'd never heard of it before but have saved the link. Thanks.

My DH tells me any1 can set up an 0870 so in theory when people are phoning asking for £ you can make them ring you back on it. Then they have to pay you! Not sure quite how he thinks this would work really but it's kind of a nice idea don't you think? The student loan would then pay itself off while I had them on hold! :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back