think something is wrong...

Manda&Thomas

Reaction score
since monday morning sickness has completly gone and boobs not half a sore i feel like im not pg at all
feels just like it did last time and im scared history has repeted itself
just phone mat unit to see if they have sorted out my early scan to be told my file has been lost so i cant have one and to wait till i hear from midwife
dont no what to do i really dont
manda xx

It is the same for me, my last real sicky day was either monday or tuesday.
Maybe this is just a good week for us. :hug: These things do come and go...

Oingo is right, you might just be having a good spell, my symptoms keep coming and going. I hope everything is okay hun :hug:

Manda... honestly - don't worry.

I lost all my symptoms around weeks 7/8 and wondered why but it's really common. It's all to do with your body getting used to a certain level of hormone.

I lost mine and then they came back with a vengeance a couple of weeks ago after my official dating scan.

My boobs don't hurt anymore but I feel sick almost constantly and need to wee all the time but that did stop like I said a few weeks back.

As your levels change you'll get a new surge and you'll start feeling crap again! Nothing is wrong - you're entirely normal so don't panic :D :hug: :hug:

Some days feel really tired and queasy but some days I have hardly anything. My boobs haven't been sore at all.
Try not to worry, call your MW if you need more reassurance, don't worry about pestering her, it's her job :hug:

Agree with what the others have said, I know it's hard but try not to worry and just relax and get some rest :hug:

manda, i read somewhere that around 7-8 weeks the placenta starts taking on the hormones which give you all the symptoms, so they are out of your system and into the babies. this cause preggy symptoms to ease.
everything will be fine hun, i hope you get your scan soon so your mind is put at rest :hug: .

Ah hun! Try not to worry - My symptoms eased around 7 weeks too and apart from feeling tired and the odd cramp or twinge they have practically gone! Try not to worry! You will get your scan soon!

x

Try and keep calm Mand, I am a week ahead of you and my only symptom now is sore boobs. Are you still feeling emotional? Try and not panic and for the record, I think your maternity unit are being horrible, don't they realise how improtant these babies are to us!! Stay positive :hug:

Hiya,

:hug: my symptoms with Mel eased off at 8 weeks, no morning sickness and didn't feel as tired so it's very probably just a normal thing :hug:

+++

im the same, queasiness totally gone and i feel normal again mainly, also not the slightest hint of a bump or any weight gain so im trying not to panic ...because it does seem to be normal for symptoms to stop....but i know how worrying it can be...i cant wait for my scan but also apprehensive too

I hope you're ok honey! :hug: I am really glad you made the post because I have been feeling the same way too! I feel really reasured by everyone though, this forum is great!
Hope you midwife can settle your mind too!!

I'm sure everything is fine. If I were you I'd try and get a scan though just to put your mind at rest. Can you contact your midwife?

I hope my symptoms go soon, I'm so fed up with feeling/being sick

thanks all well i gave myself a few days to calm down lol i do get worked up quite easily me and hubby went to doctors and demaned a scan in the next week as i told her it feels just like last time im waiting on a phonecall from the early pg unit.
was going to see the drop in midwife session but low and behold the stupid doctors dont even hold them anymore!!!!
also went to my tkmaxx induction day i wont be taking the job as it involes working in all areas including warehouse and its not safe for me to be doing so im looking for something else
bobbs are on and off hurting still not felt sick but do keep getting headaches
thanks all again
manda xx

Good on you for demanding a scan! You did the right thing! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member