Think Pickle's got hiccups!

FirstBabyEek

Reaction score
I think I've just felt some hiccups from Pickle. Very regular thuds/pulses about 2-3 seconds apart and probably went on for a little too long for it to be kicking. Not sure if it is but would be lovely to think it might be.

Can anyone describe what they feel like?
xx

Im not sure hun, but what your describing sounds so cute.... poor Pickle though, hiccups are annoying! xx

That is so cute!! I can't wait to feel hiccups lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

That sounds super cute! I've not experienced it yet, so I can't tell you if they are hiccups, but it's sweet anyway x

I think I have felt them but wasn't sure. Felt like little jumps, too rhythmic to be kicks, but seemed closer together than my hiccups would be, so didn't know if it was or not x

From what I remember it literally felt like hiccups inside my belly :D x x

Thanks for your lovely replies. The whole thing of another tiny person inside my belly wriggling and hiccuping still fascinates and amazes me. Feeling very blessed xxx

It does feel different to kicks, more rhythmical, I suppose. It will happen more frequently and you'll get to know it for sure soon.
With my DD, she used to get hiccups every time I would eat chocolate in the later stages. I would just imagine her in there, gulping away to get the chocolatey flavour and suffering from hiccups afterwards. I should have guessed then that we were going to have a girl! Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back