think i've ovulated or am ovulating - is this the 2ww now ?.

Loobie9

Reaction score
hey all :wave:

I've been using OPK's for the last 10 days and for the last 7 i've had a faint line and then saturday/sunday the line was basically the same as the main line. so me and DH got BD the day before, on and last night, will also BD tonight as when i did another test it wasn't as dark, but still fairly dark considering all the other lines which have mainly been there, but faint. Is this normal and does this sound like i've ovulated this weekend ? :? :? or does it happen over a period of a few days.... Trying to determin if my dark line on Sunday morning was IT, .....
During this time i was having hot flushes (especially with alcohol) pain in right side, a lot of CM. I've never actually experienced this before i have to say. I think it's the acupuncture i'm having that's got my body into ovulating... grrreat stuff huh :clap:

sounds like you have ov'd loobie - welcome to the 2ww!
The dark line is when ov is about to happen, so sounds like you BD'd at the right times - good luck!

OPK sticks say that I did today ish so looks like I'll join you on the 2ww :)

Yes Id say you have ovulated Loobie! Usually your CM dries up once ovulation has occurred so that may help you. Good luck and thats great that the acupuncture seems to have sorted out your ovulation. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back