Think I'm miscarrying

Lou1103

Reaction score
I'm 9+5 (was scanned 23rd) and woke up not long ago with blood and when i stood, a huge clot.. Around 5cm in diameter but weirdly it didn't hurt to pass.

I've had 5 previous miscarriages, this is the farthest we've reached. I had a previous mmc where baby was dated 7+3 and it hurt sooo badly.

I'm quite scared how badly this will hurt. Realistically i know nothing can be done, so not gonna go to a&e at 3am on boxing day just needed to vent.

Any info about pain around 10week miscarriage will be helpful :(

Thanks xxx

I had my mc at 7 plus weeks so have no advice about that but just wanted to say Im sorry you are having to go through this again!! ❤️

I passed a clot at 11+5 with a gush of blood . The bleeding continued ... But I'm still here at 28 weeks ... Wishing you all the best xxx

Birdo, did you need help medically?
I'm really struggling atm, called a few epaus and no answer.

Talk about the worst timing :/

I found out I was having a MC at 10+2. Baby was 9 weeks. I ended up bleeding badly but it wasnt actually that painful. The worst was a bit painful, more very uncomfortable. It was like very early labour pains or strong BH contractions. If you feel the bleeding is too heavy go to hospital, I should have gone sooner, otherwise I was okay at home.

Last edited:
I passed a big clot at 12 weeks and bled heavily and all was fine so don't give up hope yet x

Praying all is ok for you x it's such a difficult thing to go through and yes worse timing! Hope ya ok xx

So sorry I didn't get back to you . I went to a n e and had my cervix checked , swabs etc . And they were only happy to send me home because my scan was booked the next day , or else they were keeping me in to scan me .

Has I stopped ? Xx

It's pretty much stopped after the clot, now just very very light but the blood is brown.

I didn't mention in my original post, it was after sex.. I know it's quite common to bleed after sex so I wouldn't be so worried if it weren't for the clot. I'm gonna try to be scanned tomorrow or tuesday, it is odd, i still feel like everything is ok xxx

I hope all is OK Lou, keep positive xx

I think it sounds like everything might be ok Lou, I really hope so xx

Really hope its okay for you. I've read quite a few posts from ladies on here who had bleeding with clots and bubs was okay.

Ah that's good news , seems really promising xxx

How are you doing Lou, have you had a scan today? xx

Hope you see a lovely strong little bean tomorrow Lou xx

Me too, will let you all know when I find out. Bleeding has stopped now as well and haven't passed anything since that clot xx

Excellent, sounding good Lou, I've got everything crossed for today for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back