Think im having ANOTHER 4D scan!! :o)

~*Leanne*~

Reaction score
well i was sooooooo pleased with the one we had the other day of our little girl, so clear but im only 21 weeks so know she isnt fully developed yet, we only paid £75 which i think is a real bargain and as its my 21st in under 2 weeks i have asked mum and dad to put half each towards it which they agreed so that i can have another 4D scan done later on in my pregnancy!!!! :D

Anyway, girls, what time is the best time to have them?!? :D

:cheer:

hey there :wave:

my leaflet says best between 22 and 28 weeks, i will be 25 weeks then so just in the middle of the range, cant wit to see him, i miss him! its been wopping 3 weeks since the last scan!
i like the fact i get 45 minutes with him and a dvd so i can look at him later!
yaaay
xx

I'm def going to be booking a 4d scan.

Think i will try book it for when i'm about 28 - 30 weeks.

Roll on the next 11 weeks lol

xxx

I am having mine done at 27weeks and 6 days! they told me the best time to have them is 26-28 weeks

:hug:

nw1 said:
I am having mine done at 27weeks and 6 days! they told me the best time to have them is 26-28 weeks

:hug:

Hmm :think: think i may have to bring mine forward a few weeks then :cheer:

Im having mine at 28 weeks - I asked babybond when would the pics be the best and the women said 28-32 weeks to me. So Exited !!!

i had mine done at 28 weeks with my 4th and it was so clear :)

im having my one done at 26+5 and was told that was a good time :D

as far as i know i think its best to have them between 24 weeks and 30 weeks :D

I had one with my 1st daughter at 28 weeks & it was really clear!

baby premier (who we have booked with) say between 26 & 32 weeks.... we are having ours done at 29+2 which she said would be a brill time to have it done.

Im having mine done on the 15th july at babyvision and i was told that the best time was betwen 27-32 weeks.xxx

I think i asked you lot before and the ideal week came bac as week 18/19 however it depends on how bubs is laying more than anything i think :) Were having ours at 18 weeks !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back