• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

think I'm going mad

bisou

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
:wave:
I am new here so i wanted to start by saying hello, my name is kelly. We have been ttc for 2 years. Its been exactly 2 years today since my last miscarriage.
I have really enjoyed reading all your threads because it has made me realise that i am not the only one out there wanting to be a mother so babdly, it hurts everytime the dreaded AF shows her face.And i can read my own story in all of yours. So thank you for that.

Well i thought this month we had finaly done it. AF is due Sun15th Nov.
Last Sat 7th I had a pain in the right side of my abdomen, never felt anything like it, it lasted for about an hour and then gone. This would have been 6 days after OV.
Then on Mon 9th. My boobs startd to be a little sore, didn't think too much of it as it usually happens for about 36hours around 2-4 days before AF. However, they started to get sorer and sorer and swollen. And they are still extremely sore 5 days later. I can't lay on them and when I get up in the morning it stops me in my tracks.
I have been extremely irritable and crying at the slightest thing, also very tired. Normally i have real problems sleeping at night but for the last week I have slept like a baby and I am still extremely tried during the day.
And headaches all throughout the day all week.:wall2:

Well i tried not to get my hopes up as you probably are all aware you could drive yourself mad thinking about it. and your mind plays tricks on you that your symptons are nothing like AF. But then you do a test and its negative.
I used one of those first response early tests and it was BFN. I just don't know what to think. I am obviuosly going to have a really awful AF this month when it show's up.

OH I am so down. but just felt like venting. Thanks guys and lots and lots of luck to everyone.
x

:dust:

Welcome to PF :wave:

We were TTC for 6 months, then had an early MC. Finding it hard to decide whether to continue. I found TTC so hard. I got really obsessive.

Fingers crossed and lots of baby dust your way x

Hey Hun :wave:

it is 1 month tomorrow since my mmc and am going through my 1st af at the minute, it has been the hardest month that I have ever been through, and I am sure there will be harder months too come... U are certainly not alone

I have found it the best therapy to vent in here and another forum, have found friends that I would have never otherwise found and felt better for it... so vent away :flower: and we will support u in the best way we can :hug:

:wave: Welcome to Pregnancy Forum :D

I wouldn't rule out pregnancy just yet, only a certain percentage of people will get a positive pregnancy test before your period is due, This is why they tell you to wait until at least the day your period would come. If you've had no period by Monday I would re-test :)

Good luck xx

Thank you so much for the warm welcome.

I supose its not over until the :witch: arrives. but my boobs are so so sore , i was certain i was. I knew I should not have tested yet.
oh well thanks for the kind words.
It feels like a real weight from my shoulders knowing you guys are in the same situ and I have people I can talk with who understand.

And I am so sorry to about your MC.
I know how you feel and my heart goeas out to you both.

x x x x x x

You're very welcome hun :)

We will be keen to find out how you get on :)

I "knew" I was pregnant both times I was pregnant, the first time I openly admitted it, but this time as we were TTC and I got my hopes up every month I didn't want to say it out loud. I had all the symptoms and the pregnancy tests were still negative for ages. I'm gutted I MC, I thought "woo, finally over!!" Little did I know..

:dust: Really hope this is it for you x

Last edited:
OMG

See what i mean. i am sitting here crying.
Something is definately going on this month.:sad:

this afternoon with a first response early thingy mebob.

I am sure you know what its like when you get the idea in your head that your could be.

I really should have waited ubtil sundayat least.

I kow my mum didn't find out until she was 3 months with me.

:wave: Welcome to Pregnancy Forum, and fingers crossed for you - it's definitely not over yet if AF isn't due for another 2 days, and your symptoms definitely sound promising. If you didn't test in the morning that's another reason why you might get a negative result even if you are pregnant, as you have a higher concentration of hCG in your urine first thing in the morning :hug:

Oh thanks guys.:lol:

that is what I am hoping, but I have been disappointed for so long now, that I have almost resigned myself to the fact that its just the dreaded af, just a bit harsher this month.:witch::witch::witch:

I will test again if no show Monday morning.

But just going to wait it out now. 3 days is a long long time.

:cry:
x x x x x

Hello, I too have been TTC for 2 years now and understand how much we get our hopes up and then are totally devastated when AF turns up.

But.......your signs are very promising this month, not everyone gets a :bfp: before there period is due (even with morning urine) so all you can really do is wait a few more days and test again first thing, and then if need be, wait a few more days and test again etc. I really hope this month you will get your dream :bfp: xxx

thank you for your encouragement. it is so great to talk to you all. I feel a bit better now.

I wish you luck for your IVF, and snd you lots of baby dust for your first :bfp::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back