Think I might have missed it :(

xxbarbiexx

Reaction score
felling sorry for myself today, spent all morning waiting at out of hours docs, Ive got a UTI!! :cry:
Im annoyed aswell cos Im cd16 now and got a positive opk yesterday morning. We dtd wed night and then was going to last night but felt rubbish must have been coming down with this bloody infection. Woke up in night with ov pains so when Kyle woke us up at 5 and then went back to sleep we dtd then so few hours after ov I think, would it be worth dtd again tonight and then tomorrow if Im up to it! Cant believe the bad timing :wall2:

I went to the doctors the last month , thinking i was pregnant but it was a stupid UTI! they always get bad timing they're right nuisances! :wall2:

Hope you get your BFP soon though xx

i might be being stupid but whats a UTI? is it a urine infection :oops: dim me!!! x x x

ahhhh i tort as much hehehe!!!! oh poor you!!!!! drink lotys of cranbury juice it flushes you out! x x x x x

:shock: Really , The only Juice I despise and it's going to help me , Trust that to happen! It tastes poisonous Cranberry juice , the thought of it makes my stomache whirl

you can get cranberry with raspberry - takes the bitterness of the cranberries away - make life easier for you x

Aww that's good then , might get some of that , prone to UTI's me :( not good:shock:

yer canberry and raspberry should be good - its really god for you and when pregnant has been suggested by my old doctor and it was fan bloomin tastic and the tablets didnt even work haha!! x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back