think i might be about to join u...

gerb

Reaction score
just got a VERY faint positive result, didnt really expect it as i have tested rather early- gonna do a digital test tonight :)

Congrats :D i have 5 positives and 1 negative today by clear blue normal test. Which brand did u do yours hun ? x

yay! congrats! The first test I did was so faint you could hardly see it and all of the other tests I have done have been very faint so I would probably say you've def got your BFP!

Hey jools im in same position as both of you sweetie ..which tests did you do ? also are they still showing faint even though your 5 weeks? xx

Congrats :cheer: When I got my bfp at 12dpo with an ebay cheapy I didn't believe it at first as it was so faint. It got darker a few days later

Yay, congrats! :D

I got my first BFP on a Sainsburys test - a very faint line at 10 DPO. It got darker and darker as the days passed by.

I love seeing new people join us here! :cheer:

i did it on a sainsburys test
i have 2 clear blue digital ones and will retest tonight with h2b!

really shocked, we didnt start trying til the 19th so 18days old at the most

i just hope i get the answer i want tonight!!

ah thats great news. Go and get yourself a digital they are the best no mucking around. I got the clearblue digital.

iv got 2 in the bathroom! i want to have another go but promised h2b id wait :D

yah more newbies!!!

My test was so faint I thought my contacts were duff ;)

xxxx

Congrats!

just remember that sometimes you won't get a positive if you test again not using the first wee of the day :D

Hi Gerb, I just looked at your test in your TTC thread and it looks just like mine did when I first tested (also a Sainsburys test)! I'd say its defo a BFP!

:dance: Well done, another M2B. My test showed a dark line even though it was a Tesco cheapy but I didn't test till I was about 6 weeks anyway.....couldn't believe I was pregnant again :lol: :lol:

Yeah i just looked at your tests thats very faint but positive mine is as faint as that looks like were in the same boat :D

thanks for all ur messages girlies
we are going to retest any min with a clear blue didgital...fingers crossed!
then i can change my ticker!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back