• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

think i may have just lost some of my plug!!!

katietateypot

Reaction score
So over the last week or 2 my braxton hicks have been unbearable at times, i only had lower back pain with Ava-Mai as she was back to back so tummy cramps and tightenings are all new!
Anyway i was told in my last pregnancy braxton hicks usually prepare the body for labour so not all bad really.
I went to the loo before as it just felt odd :oooo: when i wiped i had a clear mucus with a tiny string of blood in it, pretty sure its the start of my plug coming away :dance:

I know with Ava it took all morning after a sweep to lose my plug and there was a lot more than what i had before but its so exciting even if it takes another week or so that i know my body is really preparing itself for Mason to be born!

I don't see my MW again until Thursday 3rd and not going to bother her before then but wouldnt it be amazing if i didnt need that appointment!
We can all dream eh! :)

Sorry for the ramble but i am slightly excitable :lol:

Yay that's exciting Katey :)

I keep checking me knickers just in case lol, it's weird you check your pants right at the beginning and you check em right at the end it'slike coming full circle :)

xxxx

past few days my d/c has changed slightly (tmi i know) keep willing baby to stay in for a litle longer although id love to meet her x

Exciting!!! Keep us posted, maybe there'll be a labour watch before we know it...

Lost a teeny bit more before, its such small amounts if i carry on like this he could still be late! :wall2:
Can't think of what i could do to help myself out so just a waiting game unless anyone has any ideas??? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back