Think I had an IB yesterday (ooo excited lol)

skairdykat

Reaction score
Yesterday I though Af had arrived early (not due till Thurs/Fri) because I started bleeding a bit, like the last day of AF when it' still red but not bright red and not loads but enough to need a pantyliner. There were also tiny clots like about a MM if that, about 4/5 of them. No cramps or anything.

I always spot for up to a week b4 AF, starting around CD21. But thats just brown discharge not red blood like yesterday.

So I've had no spotting like normal. I had the bit of a bleed yesterday which wasn't like the normal spotting for me. And I've had the runs on and off for 3 days and was sick yesterday.

Can I get excited ladies? Although from what I've read IB is brown.pinky in colour with no flow. But this did have a slight flow :think: It's stopped now so it wasn't AF starting.

OMG Skairdy!! I so hope this is IB for you! Ill be so chuffed!

Hope it stops now, I reckon you could do a test in a day or so :cheer: :pray: Good luck!

hi hun :wave:
I think if it's something you don't normally get then you're definitely in with a chance! Sounds like IB to me. Good luck! :pray: :pray:

I really hope it is IB for you.

Keeping everything crossed for you love.

xxx

OMg I'm so excited :dance:

I know I shouldn't let myself get like this but I can't help it. Going to be so gutted if AF comes :wall:

Off to order some CB Digitals :cheer:

Good luck!!! Get those digi's so we dont have to wait for the results!!!! :rotfl:

xxsammyxx said:
Good luck!!! Get those digi's so we dont have to wait for the results!!!! :rotfl:

Ordered some online so they should be here in a couple of days LOL.
I was going to get some in town yesterday but because I thought AF had come I didn't bother, wish I had now :D

ooh sounds promising hun everything crossed for you xxxxxxx

Oh :shock: Skairdy how exciting :D Will be stalking you now to see what happens.... fingers crossed x x x

Thanks ladies :hug:

I'm sure I said I was going to put TTC at the back of my mind at the beginning of this cycle lol. Easier said than done :doh:

It's very hard to put it to the back of your mind! I went like that for a while but I always come back to TTC. :)

I just can't help it lol.

And thanks to this forum I know so much more about my body and cycles than I ever did the last two times we were TTC. Back then I thought you could get PG at any time of the month, just thought there was loads of random eggs floating around :oops: . So I did manage to put it to the back of my mind, I didn't even realise I was late for AF with my first till I started to throw up lol.

I always thought the same as you up until I actually started studying it online!!

It's still weird though, when you have friends that aren't trying and they fall preg first time!

How are you feeling now love? Still excited?

Yes still excited lol.

You know how some people say they just 'knew' they were PG? Well I kind of have that feeling but still want to be cautious and try and convince myself that AF will come IYKWIM.

Having said that, I had 'felt' I was PG b4 and not been so I could be wrong :rotfl:

Hey Skairdy :wave:

I haven't posted for ages (was finding the whole TTC thing too much to take!) but I still lurke quite a lot!!

Anyway, when I saw your post I just HAD to reply!! You are the only name I recognise from the TTC board, and hopefully you remember me!

I really hope this is it for you sweetie, I really do!! Am keeping all fingers and toes crossed for you!

Jule xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back