• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Think I can move in here now?:-)

scandicmum85

Reaction score
From TTC..

Want to say hi to u all!

Did a pregnancy test today and was positive, still early im 10 dpo or so.. not sure :roll:

My boobs are extremly sore, and its so painful.. I wonder what I could do to ease the pain? Do any of u have extremly sore breasts?

x

Congrats on the positive test. I'm affraid i've only just found out im preggers for the first time so don't have much advice im affraid. My boobs were really sore for a couple of days and today nothing. I did however find a really good fitting bra helped a bit.

Welcome hunni!

Wen my boobs were sore I just wore no bra! seemed 2 help, but I didnt leave the house much! haha xxx

Haha...

I have actually been doing the same thing, find it hard to wear my bra.. And I have got this bad heartburn...
I know its common to have really strong symptoms in start as your body react to all the hormones, but once your body get used to the hormones the symptoms disappear a little, can happen around week 5-6.. :) I have een pregnant 3 times, lost 2 times, and have a beautiful 4 yrs old girl...:) xxx

Everything happens 4 a reason, that is such sad news and a reason for it doesnt seem to be understood, but wen THIS baby is in your arms (which it will be) everything will be perfect and he/she will mean so much more 2 you, bcoz everything u have been thru!
The sore boobs will be worth it as ya know! lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back