Think Baby's had enough now too...

Tasha89

Reaction score
He/she has just had a right little fit in there!

Had feet poking way out of the top of my bump and what I can only assume to be his/her head forced down into my cervix as a result of such movements! Most movement i've had in a while lol! Although it was all at the front so i've a feeling baby is back to back now... :roll:

At least I know he/she must be getting fed up as well seeing as though he/she's trying to push his/her way out with his/her feet! Hahahaa! :lol:

:yay: nice to hear you and baby are on the same wavelength! Mine ust went mental while i was doing my hypnobirthing. All Mary has to say is "and now..." and he goes nuts, he loves it I think! :)

Im starting to feel kicks lower down, which either means he's recently discovered his hands orhes engaged and just sitting further down now.

Having another big BH right this second :)

Last edited:
I love that '..and now..' it puts me into almost instant calm! :lol:

yep me too. Has to be her saying it tho. Im not very good at chilling in my peace santuary without her voice :/ Ive been practising but it just isnt the same. Im getting the tracks put onto OHs iPod tonight so I canjust listen to it during labour. Im too Mary dependant!!

I had it on this morning just after I woke up and was still all snuggly in bed, it was amazing. Felt like I was floating away. I'm so pleased she hasn't got a really horrible American accent.

yeah I listen to it in the bed in the spare room. Ahhhh! Think Im gonna carry on using it after Ive given birth, its incredible!! Ive got the relaxation track followed by that music from the flake advert followed by the rainbow relaxation track. Its so amazing to get that chilled out. Baby got hiccups during mine today too! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back