was anyone's baby breech or transverse?

moomoo192

Reaction score
Hi all

Just wondering about where everyone felt their movements.

For most of this pregnancy my baby has been laid transverse or breech.

Last app the doc thought she was head down, said it was either a bum or a head (well thats pretty obvious!) and thought head but i'm still not so sure.

I read a post in tri 3 that someone's baby had turned to head down and that they were getting kicked in the ribs big time, i've never had that with this one. All my kicks, flutters, any movement is on my sides, i feel like a lump move across my belly sometimes and think its a bum or back shifting from side to side, when i'm led in bed i can feel it kick so far round my side it feels like its kicking the mattress

Lately I also get a real urge to pee when it stars squirming and i've never had any probs with bladder kicks or anything, just feels like something is grinding over my bladder.

Just wondering if anybody else had movement in the same position as me and what position their baby was in?, i got another 2 weeks 2 wait to find out the position again. :roll:

Up until 35weeks Keeley used to spend most of her time tranverse

I used to always get massive kicks out of my left side :)
At 35 weeks Keeley went head down but i didn't engaged til my due date

yes i had those uncomfortable feelings on my bladder u described when millie was breech. she turned at 36 weeks and after that all the kicks were just below my right ribcage. wow she had really pointy heels! i could grab them thru my skin!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back