Thieving F****rs!

Moomum

Reaction score
Picked the children from a bowling party this afternoon and have now discovered that some thieving S**t has stolen my bag offf the buggy :evil:

My head is spinning - it was only an hour ago. Cancelled debit cards and my Argos card, but I can't think for the life of me, what else I had in there! Oh driving licence definitely.

Hell :x

:hug:

W***ers.

Did you have any keys in it? Your address will be on your driving licence.

I had a bag stolen with keys in, changed the house locks but got quoted £800 to change the car locks so just had to hope no one would steal it off the drive.

Thankfully I had the keys in my pocket,otherwise we'd have been stranded without means of getting home too. Oh and my phone was in my pocket too.

What else could have been in there? :doh: :wall:

Do I need to phone the police as well?

Yep, ring police. They won;t actually "DO" anything apart from give you a crime number but it will be logged on their statistics which they need to show crime in your area. You never know, they might catch whoever did later today with your stuff as I'm sure you won't be the only person they've robbed and might be known to them.

Do the bowls have cctv? they may b able too see who nicked your bag hun, im sorry though it leaves you with such a horrible feeling. I hope they catch the *******s!

Motherf****rs........ this makes me sooooooooooo angry. My mum took beth out for the day once and was just happily pushing the buggy along (beth was about a year old) when some little shit ran at her and grabbed her handbag.....AAARRGGHHH, i was fuming of course because its my mum , but she was pushing my baby!! HONESTLY, WHERE ARE THEIR MORALS?!?!?! they never caught anyone :x My mum didnt have anything in her bag really, so the little wankers got nothing except a REALLY old mobile (we're talking about 10 years old :rotfl: ) and about 20 quid. My mum didnt have any bank cards or anything luckily. I was like"enjoy your haul , you scummers!!"

Anyway, sorry that happened to you :evil: :( :hug:

I hate this, people taking things that just arent theirs. I hope they get no joy out what they have done.

What scum! Hope the bowling alley had CCTV so the police can check it out.

:evil: thats plain evil to take from a mother, well from anyone in fact!

Hope they had cctv that will be a question from the police!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back