They've let me out!

Little Bump

Reaction score
Finally!!

After worying for God knows how long it turned out that I was only kept sat around for hours as the doctor had gone off somewhere whilst I was being scanned and they, after phoning her several times, couldn't find her and had to get another doctor in!

Due to some admin cock up the hospital just thought I was there to be measured and we had to sit there waiting for the scanning appointments to finish before I could be scanned myself, then another 2 hours for them to arrange a doctor to let me go!

Anyway.

The important stuff.

Yes, LO is a little small, but not worryingly so. The doctor estimates a 6lb8 birthweight, if we go full term, and said that's just fine, she's growing beautifully, and he wouldn't have expected much bigger from me. The reason I'm teensy-I'm measuring 29 weeks today-is that I have very strong abdominal muscles, but everything looks, feels and appears to be fine, she's good and active, making breathing movements, gave us a spectacular gymnastic display too and looking at her face she has the cutest little nose!

There's some slight calcifying of some of the blood vessels in my placenta, but nothing to worry about as it's apparantly common towards the end of the pregnancy and I've been told to come home, enjoy my tiny bump and rejoice in the fact that I have no stretchmarks and can see my feet :rotfl:

So, she's fine, weighs, I think he said, 5lbs15 currently and once again I pooped myself over nothing :rotfl:

Thankyou everyone :hug:

Seeee i knew it was nothing worry about.

You lucky so and so being able see your feet lol :rotfl:

I bet its the horse riding thats given you the strong muscles, was told horse riding does that lol

So you can now stop worrying ok?

xx :hug:

Thats great news hun, must be a huge weight of your mind. Now you can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy :hug: :hug:

Thanks you two! I just can't wait to meet her now-I've never seen a baby as small as she's estimated, do you think newborn will be too big? No, it shouldn't be, should it?

OH took me for a lovely early dinner at this little traditional bakery come cafe place, it was so sweet, all corn dollys and gingham lol as a 'Well done for growing baby' :rotfl: and now I'm just waiting for Asda home delivery as I have all sorts or yummies ordered lol and then I shall get the animals done, have a bath and curl up in my dressing gown pigging out!

I knew everything would be ok hun! :cheer:

Awww she'll be a diddler then, babies are sooo cute when they're so small, and you can amaze yourself with how tiny her little hands are etc. 6lb 8oz isn't dangerously small, she'll just be a perfect smaller bundle which is VERY cute :cheer:

So glad all went well Sam :hug: xx

Aww thats great!! 6lbs 8oz is so cute!! :hug:

Glad to hear it :hug:

She's going to be so cute! Enjoy your little bump while it's still there :hug:

Glad it is good news and I am very jealous of your awesome stomach muscles :lol:

just looked at some of the newborn stuff ive got & it says 8-10lb so if baby is going to be small i would prob get "tiny baby" or "early baby" depending on what they call it in the shops near you. I love small babies... they look gorgeous! I due roughly the same time as you so mine iwll probably look like a right crumper compared to yours hehehehehe

Thats fab news glad all looks good. :dance: Am insanely jealous of your abdominal muscles! Cannot believe you can see your feet, please tell me you can't see your lady garden though.........Please?! :rotfl:

xx

helsbels said:
Thats fab news glad all looks good. :dance: Am insanely jealous of your abdominal muscles! Cannot believe you can see your feet, please tell me you can't see your lady garden though.........Please?! :rotfl:

xx

No-no worries there :rotfl: It takes some very interesting angling and then I can only see the bottom bit....I just hack wildly with the razor and rejoice when I don't see blood :lol: Last time I saw it properly I was stood up with no knickers on and a mirror between my legs, should have seen OH's face as he walked in :rotfl:

I tell you what, will it placate you all if I tell you I don't have a teensy bump but clown feet? :rotfl:

Little Bump said:
helsbels said:

xx

No-no worries there :rotfl: It takes some very interesting angling and then I can only see the bottom bit....I just hack wildly with the razor and rejoice when I don't see blood :lol: Last time I saw it properly I was stood up with no knickers on and a mirror between my legs, should have seen OH's face as he walked in :rotfl:

I tell you what, will it placate you all if I tell you I don't have a teensy bump but clown feet? :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Yep totally placated now :fib: :rotfl:
BTW I laughed so hard I spat juice all over my keyboard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back