They've Arrived!!

K X

Reaction score
The Baby Einstein Box Set that I ordered off ebay about 2 weeks ago- and guess what? Rebecca is not feckin interested in them! :shock:

She has never been into tv but I thought these might persuade her-NOPE :twisted:

whats this all about KX?

im guessing its vile classical music or something :lol:

Me classical music? A no no. Haven't u heard of Baby Einstein? :think:

ahh ive seen those things around and about.

theres nothing strange about not being interested in TV. We hardly watch any tv. It dulls the brain.

hope your daughter takes an interest soon KX.

Thanx Budge. I am surprised you haven't dropped yet! :shock:

well it can;t come this weekend KX coz hubbys doing overtime and we need the cash. Anytime after 5pm monday would be lovely though.

i wouldn't worry to much about no interest in tv, it is frightening how much some kids watch - most kids who watch too much do any type of roleplay situations with a us accent as they are watching cartoons all day which i think is worrying!!!

Ella didn't like them at first, she'll watch World of Colours though. Well about 2 mins of it now :lol:

Kina as I have said before Ella sounds like Becca's twin! :wink:

It gets better, honest! Is she moving around? Since Ella started getting more confident with her moving about she's definately improved. Just got to work on the biting now :shock:

Budge this is baby number 4, you could just walk along give birth and get back to work, :rotfl: :rotfl:

We watch dora and jess has picked up a few spanish words. its very funny as she doesnt realise.

davina said:
Budge this is baby number 4, you could just walk along give birth and get back to work, :rotfl: :rotfl:

that would be lovely - :rotfl: but ive done my pelvic floor exercises after each baby religiously so i doubt thats going to happen. :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back