They come with instructions, right?

Suzie and Faith

Reaction score
OMG! I just watched 'baby borrowers on holiday' and realised I don't know the first thing about babies!!
Please tell me they come with instructions, and possibly a mute button?

well nearly 7 years on im still looking for my daughters manual :rotfl: I often ask if she has a volume knob and ive tried pressing everything i still cant get her batteries to pop out :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
let me know if you ever find the manual as i'd really like a copy! I think i've spent so long asking questions about being pregnant that i actually forgot i've got a baby to look after after that! Lol.
I'm guessing most of it comes naturally?
I'm sure my and my OHs parents will be only too glad to offer pearls of wisdom, or bossy advice, lol.

i suppose if i had to think of a really good piece of advice it would be ENJOY children while they are that.They grow up sooo quickly,savour every minute.someone once said to me if your little one wants time with you but your house is a mess so what it will still need tidying up in an hour where as the fun you could of had in that hour with your little one is gone forever.it is very true and i try to fill each day with at least a little quality time together.

as for motherhood coming naturally i think its a personal thing,some find it harder than others.dont let other people make you live up to their expectations of how a mum should be,you will have your own ideas of how things should be done and your natural instincts will kick in too.everyone makes mistakes and thats not a bad thing.theres loads of people on this forum who can help you at every stage and offer some great advice how you choose to use it is up to you really.

Before I had James I didn't have a clue about babies and had hardly even held one before! I remember him being in his cot in the hospital just after he was born and wanting to pick him up but being scared to cos I didn't know what to do! I sat there waiting for a midwife to be free to show me! :oops: :rotfl:
It made me nervous having the midwifes around, I felt like they would think I was stupid for not knowing what to do.
Once we got home I found it came naturally and I found it easiest just to go with the flow and trust my instinct.
You'll be fine hun :D

The best way of discribing having a kid... is its like having a dog that will eventually end up talking :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

they come with instructions alright, and they are all in gibberish.

As for the mute button, nope. And neither do any of their sodding christmas presents :wall:

Squiglet said:
The best way of discribing having a kid... is its like having a dog that will eventually end up talking :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

and takes longer to house train :D

Funny you should mention about dogs, my husband reckons that having a baby is just like having a cat (!) but you rock instead of stroke them and they whinge in a different way.

Riiiiiight (!)

Neither of us have ever held or changed a baby, this is gonna be FUN! :rotfl:

Id like an insrtustion manual to
Ive asked my sisiters but they both laughed
Im hoping my experiance in my line of work and having a young neice and nephew will help me.
But i know being a perent is a whole other ball game no giving them back at the end of the day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back