• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

They call him Flipper....Flipper.....

BabyBrain

Reaction score
Albert's feet have out grown his clothes :shock:. All the babygrows and sleepsuits we have that fit him nicely everywhere else aren't big enough in the foot any more. Going to have to put him in the next size up but he frankly looks like a really little urchin in them cos they are so baggy lol. I measured them and his feet are as long as his shins :D. Hence the nickname given to him by daddy.

I call him Nutkin because he only has one testicle at the moment, God knows where the other one has gotten to bless him. But even though he only has one he still manages to kick himself in it every nappy change :roll:

Anyone else's little boy have an undescended testicle, if so what age did it appear? They are going to scan him at 3 months if it doesn't drop by then xxxxxxxxx

My friends boy is 5 now and his testicles still haven't descended (only know this cos she asked if Henry's had)! They r able to push them down but they go back up!

I read that if you cut the feet out of babygro then hem them and put little socks on that gives you more wear from the gro if they are ok length wise.

My friends son had undescended testicles and they tried to manipulate them down but they weren't havin any of it. He had a little op to get them down

AJs feet are massive too!!! lol We have the same issue they fit in the feet but are like nora batty tights all gathered round his ankles. lol. He looks like a little urchin most of the time (just like his dad)!! lol THe cutting the feet thing off is a good idea if I could get Aj to keep socks on.

I had the same problem with Colby's feet, he's also quite tall so wasn't get much wear before having to move to next size. I'm over in Denmark and they do lots of baby grows without feet, they're lasting longer. I know what you mean about socks though, some of them just don't want to stay on lol

The best socks to keep on are gap ones. I used them with my dd as all others just slipped off

my brother had an undescended testicle and they couldnt find the other one, the doctors did an operation on him when he was about 4 months and they found he only has one, the sooner u get it checked out hun the better, xxx

One of my ex boyfriends had this and they couldn't save the one that was still up and he had a scar and only one. Its quite common. I hope you get some good news about it hun x

29 weeks pregnant. Team yellow x

I was told if it hasn't appeared by 6 weeks they will scan him at 3 months and go from there. Bless him :D

Great idea about cutting off the babygro feet. I have some Sock-Ons for during the day to keep socks on but they can't wear them whilst asleep. Might have a look around for some thin tights for him. He has some lovely clothes, it's a shame to stop using them just for that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back