Theres a few of us - 8month olds....

LilysMummy

Reaction score
I know there is quite a few of us with babies all around the same ages give or take a week or two....

What are you doing / buying for christmas/birthday??? HELP!!!!! :rotfl:

See if we can get a list of all the babies birthdays together cuz either im going mad or ive spotted quite a few very close :lol:

Poo Fairy: 24th Jan

Poo Fairy???? When did the Lily Pud inherit such a name????

On a more serios note, Clarks faves at 11.5 months are his rocking snail thing from Mamas and Paps and a ride on car. He also loves anything musical like shakers and tambourines and he thinks every thing is a phone so we got him a toy mobile that he talks to. Now the Pud can crawl, those pop up tubes are great too!

:rotfl: Since she stopped being so pud like and more poo like :lol:

I will go look for a tunnel and some musical things now, Matts gonna kill me lol

Hows Clarks walking going?

He is brilliant, he walks really far now, it's so cute! Have you seen the video? I need to get a better one on there really as he is so good!

BTW, do you fancy coming to Solihull with me next week to try and get some of his party stuff?

NO! Where the video?! Pffft :shakehead:

Yeah sounds good! Which day you planning on going?

The video is on facebook but excuse the state of my lounge!

How about Tuesday?

Yeah Tuesday sounds like a plan stan! What time you going? I will send u my new address on FB before I forget aswell.

Going to check t'video :lol:

Oh about 11ish probably! Just need to go to Partyland in the centre as my sis says they have jungle themed stuff! Booked the bouncy castle today too! :cheer:

Oh well thats me sorted! Tell the kids Auntie Kayte has taxed the bouncy castle :lol:

Oh Lily hasnt put a dummy down since she stole Clarks last monday :rotfl: She has to have one at ALL times now lol

Sorry to butt in hehe! But I have no idea what to get Ella for Christmas or her birthday (22nd February). Not alot cause we're broke and she won't appreciate it so much. But we'll make a huge fuss of her on her birthday that's for sure hehe.

i definatley need sum ideas aswell. we arent gunna overload her at xmas coz we are pretty tight n she wont rly know whats goin on but we are gunna make a kassive fuss for her bday we r gunna goaway for a few days and spoil her lol
its 19th feb.
cnt believe we are talkin about their first birthdays!!!!!!!!! OMG!

23rd of Jan here.. :lol:

Lil miss will get clothes tbh... Everyone will want to buy her toys and well she won't really care. I might get her one of these ridy things.. :think: But for us... its hard because lil miss just inherits all of Tia's toys... maybe an empty cardboard box? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: and a push walker thingy majig.. yer loads of thought on this end :roll:

Squiglet said:
lil miss just inherits all of Tia's toys... maybe an empty cardboard box?

You could just wrap up Tia's old toys for her, she will never know!!

My work is cut out trying to stop Alan buying the whole of the Early Learning Centre for christmas!! :roll:

I think we are getting him a few things like Evemarie said - stuff to aid him walking and crawling. Probably a few toys as well not sure what yet though. We should post as we buy stuff to give each other ideas. :D

As for his first birthday party well I dread to think cos Im gonna be the size of a house and about to pop again. Probably a bouncy castle and I may just use it myself to get labour started! :lol:

Were on a tight budget too so were thinking lots of little things. My mum and dad are giving her money for christmas.

And im in denial its her 1st birthday soon :talkhand: :shakehead: :shakehead: :lol:

Right.. heres some ideas!

http://www.vertbaudet.co.uk/baby-nurser ... 96&source=

http://www.vertbaudet.co.uk/baby-nurser ... 39&source=

http://www.vertbaudet.co.uk/baby-nurser ... 39&source=

Codes for Verbaudet

2751 spend £20 get £15 off + free gift + free delivery, also 2784 same offer! Its a french company Sqig.. so might even be free delivery for Spain as well..Im not sure!

Fynn loves climbing thru things ..so I just got him this for his birthday next week... should have hours of fun!

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/p ... TUNNEL.htm

ryans birthday is 8th march, for xmas ive got him a activity spiral thingy, bob the builder dvd lol and im getting him an annual pass for the farm, And for his birthday!?!>! I DUNNO!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back