Theo has Tonsilitus :-(

tinkerbell*

Reaction score
I Took Theo to the doctors Yesterday as I thought that he might have an ear infection. and it turns out that he has got awful tonsilitus. Doctor said that his tonsils are up and covered in puss :-( Poor Little Sausage! i feel really guilty like i should have known (i posted about him making a streaining/grunting noise).. but didnt dream that it could be anything like tonsilitus, i thought i was just a noise he had learnt to make.
hes now on 4ml of penacillin 4 times a day for 7days! (luckily its orange flavoured and he loves it)!

1 thing that theo has learnt was defo that he had a voice and hasnt stoped shouting and screaming with excitment since, (however the past few days hes been very quiet)
1 days worth of anti biotics must be kicking in becuase he hasnt stopped chatting away and shouting, sqweeling. its nice to hear again... even if it is ear-peircingly loud! haha

has anyone else children has tonsilitus this young? it is VERY young to have it surly? (i am wonder if its a "family" thing as me and 2 my sisters and my dad have had to have out tonsils out!!??!!)

awwww poor theo!! dont have any advice but :hug: :hug: :hug: to you both xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back