the Zoe update thread!

Oooh this time tommorrow you'll be a mum! Good Luck hunny! :cheer:

thanks guys...lee went home, hopeffully he will sleep and is coming back for 8am

i had an hour or so...this damn cough is keeping me awake now :x nice midwife just got me sum medicine

just been cooing over a newborn in their office, i was going 'GOd, i LOVE babies'' and they were all laughing saying 'well its a good job as you will have your own tomorrow'' :rotfl:

my poor friend from work is in here, just waiting on update of her..we were both due same day 8th jan..she was induced thurs and was in the bed opp me when i came in fri am...she had 3 lots of prostin, and they took her down around midday when he waters went. she was on drip, had 2 lots of pethedine, then an epidural around 11pm-lee saw her fella on his way out and baby was distressed so they were talking c section for her.

as soon as its daylight, i am bouncing on that birth ball, i dont want hours on a drip

iam sooooooo scared of the pain now...i wish it was over :cry: :cry:

Hi

Oh how exciting any time now!!
Hope things speed up for you :)
Dont be scared hun you will get through it then forget all about it :hug:
Katrina

Awwwwwwwwwww, good luck! The birth ball sounds like an excellent plan, and its fine to have as much pain killer as you need. Will be thinking of you xxxxxx

aww i hated when they made my OH leave. i sobbed my heart out :oops: and if he is anything like my OH, he would have spent the whole night awake by the phone :)

good luck zoe! make sure you get the gas and air! FANTASTIC stuff! :hug:

samrbtson said:
aww i hated when they made my OH leave. i sobbed my heart out :oops: and if he is anything like my OH, he would have spent the whole night awake by the phone :)

good luck zoe! make sure you get the gas and air! FANTASTIC stuff! :hug:

i did too which is what made the home birth so lovely.

thinking of you Zoe! :hug:

Lots of love & luck for today Zoe...... :hug: :hug: :hug: as soon as you're cuddling your lo it will all hv been worth it :hug: :hug:

Good luck zoe, heres hoping you are well on your way now to meeting your gorgeous little surprise :hug: :hug: Dont think of the pain hun, just have some good ole whiffs of gas and air and you wont even notice, take care love thinking of you :hug: :hug:

you will be ok hunny, i am thinking of you lots of :hug: fo you xxxx

Hope things have moved along, just ask for drugs drugs and more drugs. I know u must be scared now xx :hug:

Good lcuk hunny!!!

code word on delivery is epidural :hug:

hope yo have a lovely birth experience xxx

Good luck Zoe, hope it all goes well and you are holding your baby soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back