the Zoe update thread!

budge

Reaction score
anyone with updates on Zoe please update here!!! :cheer:

Hi i had a text from zoe at 10.30 this morning and she had just had her first lot of prostin and was still only 1cm dilated!
she was going on the moniter for an hour and then going for a walk they was going to check her in 6 hours time!

Ill keep you updated when she texts me!

Good luck zoe! :hug:

thanks for update lets hope that by the time 6 hours is up she is a lot more further on bless her :pray:

wanabamum said:
Hi i had a text from zoe at 10.30 this morning and she had just had her first lot of prostin and was still only 1cm dilated!
she was going on the moniter for an hour and then going for a walk they was going to check her in 6 hours time!

Ill keep you updated when she texts me!

Good luck zoe! :hug:

I got the same text Shell, have only just managed to get to the PC what with my little man demanding all my attention, love his heart lol

Glad you posted!!

I wonder how she is doing??

i am really excited :cheer:

owwwwwww
broody thoughts get out my head :twisted:

hope she has a good labour

thinking of you Zoe :hug:

thanks for the updates! come on zoe! :cheer:

any news from Zoe yet ????????????

it is so exciting ........... :dance: :dance:

hi guys....on crappy keyboard so bear with me.......had 2nd lotof prostin at 5ish after an internal which ruptured my waters..i thought i had peed myself :oops: there was blood so had to get registrar to check but gave go aheadfor 2nd prostin.and she did a BIG sweep :shock: fook it hurt :rotfl:

still around 2cm,going 4 walk when iam off monitor..baby is happy and iam happy, mainly backache as they think bubba is back to back :roll:

they think i will be on labour ward by late night or morning :hug: :hug: :hug: hugs to all, miss ya already xxxx :rotfl:

i got that text too :cheer: :cheer: anyone else got an update? :cheer: :cheer: xxxx

yay!!!!!!!!!! go zoe :cheer: go zoe :cheer: Good luck mate xxxx

Oooooooohhhh LOTS & LOTS & LOTS of luck Zoe....c'mon baby....time to show us how cute you are :cheer:

Wishing you all the best, and hoping it's all going really well :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Not long now till you hold your bundle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back