the worse day of my life ever

i just did this today hun as ive had another set of frauds and had to open a new account.

this is what i did. got my card stopped. went to the bank, went to customer enquiries, reported a fraud, filled in form giving telephone numbers, and details of where the money was taken from and gone to if known, and ask for a number just to chase. always take the name and date and time you speak to someone and if possible get a copy of the claim for fraud form. dont worry hun, you should get your money back quite promptly. i got mine back within a week of reporting it.

no as there was a crash down the road and wasnt allowing neone thro it looked so horrific made my problems loook stupid really hope noone was hurt dad has told his boss he is taking me first hting mon mornin

Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:
well today has been the worse ever day
i got up this morning went into B's room to get him up and the lil monkey had taken his nappy off and decided to do a poo with it off so there was poo all over his bed and all over him not pretty so i had to bath him which made me late for work
but i had a driving lesson booked for straight after work so had to get some money out so went to the whole in the wall money thing at tesco to get some money out for it -i had my family tax credits put in yest £600 so i decided to get some out that i owed mum and dad from shopping but wen i check how much i had in my account it sed NIL i was horrified and rushed to work and told mum i was heart broken over £600 gone like that i was so upset i had an asthma attack and it was really bad i was convinced i was gonna die (sounds silly i know) and that just made it worse so mum took me to casualty as nuttin would stop it iv been in hospital all day i had two attacks while there and they wanted to keep me in but they wouldnt let me have B with me and i couldnt face a nite without him so i discharged myself prob silly i know but mum is on strict instructions i have to go back if i have another attack so now i am bed prone and iv only been back an hour and hate it cant even play with B
as u can guess i didnt have time to sort my bank out so iv got to ring HSBC tomoz to see if they can do anything i am praying its just a cock up and no one has cloned my card i really need that money with B and his birthdat etc :cry:

i had my card cloned and they took £500 and i was broke! the HSBC said they would lend me £200 and charge me £50 for it!!! Its so upsetting!! :cry:

Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:
did u get ur money bck hun ???
£50 bloody HSBC

Yes but it took them 3 weeks, i had to borrow £100 from my mum until it was put back in. But they didnt tell me what happend to the people who stole it which was annoying. :cry:

Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:
god if i find out who took mine they wanna run VERY VERY fast

yeah! i was upset that i worked my ass off to get that money then some clown took it with out doing anything... i just couldnt belive it at first... :(

i know how u feel im more upset that i cant even afford to buy B some snack etc, and its his bday on thursday i need to get stuff for that still

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back