the worse 2 days of my entire life

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
and its still not over :cry:
some of u may have seen my post in 1+ about Braydon being ill well we spent last nite in hospital.
basically he had been quite sick for like 2 days! very tired etc
he was really ill yest morning so i rang the docs to get an appointment but they had none left so i asked my mum who kinda works with our doc to see if she could pull some strings she managed to get me an appoinment at 2 which was better than nothing. well at 10 to 10 the docs rang and sed they have an appoinment at 10 would i make it so i rang mum who came home from work and took us wen we saw the doc she sed it was just winter sickness but then she looked at his hands and feet and they were turning blue she instantly sent us to hospital, wen we got there everyone seemed so worried and i didnt understand y he only had sickness, then they took him off to have IV fluids oxygen etc (my dad went with him) i could here the screams :cry: wen i went to see him they sed how poorly he was he was severly dehydrated suffering from severe gastroenitus (spl) and his asthma was playing him up, they were also having trouble getting blood. he looked terrible he had tubes etc coming from everywhere and he seemed to shrink so much seemed like a tiny baby.when the doc explained to me they sed they hadnt had to yet but may have to soon put him on a ventalator my baby had gone from being sick to practicually on his death bed in no time at all :cry: i can truely say i have never been so scared in my entire life.
thankfully he never needed to be ventilated, his temp, BP etc started to come down in the nite and this morning he was starting to grown a bit then this afternoon he had a quarter of a slice of food to eat, im still not convinced his well enough to be home he still seems very poorly altho better than yesturday
:cry: i just cant believe how poorly he got so quickly

Aww Sarah hun, I'm so sorry. I never saw the post about him being ill :hug: :hug:

Glad he is feeling a bit better now. I cant begin to imagine how horrible it was to see him like that.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

omg sarah, sounds like uv been2 hell and back, ur poor little man :(
lots of get well hugs to Braydon :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

FOOKING doctors!!!!!!!!

Sarah hunny im sorry to hear ur little man has been ill i totally understand what u must of went through, sometimes doctors piss me off then should of seen him 1st thing in the morning.

I hope Braydon is feeling better soon :hug: :hug:

the thing is before the gp saw his feet she was gonna send him home and wait 24 hours, wen we got to the hospital they sed he wouldnt have survived till 2 let alone 24 hours

:hug: :hug: that must have been so frightening for you, I am so pleased he is on the mend :hug: :hug:

OMG!! Bless his heart, I'm really sorry to hear he was so ill, glad he's on the road to recovery now though :hug:

:hug: Aww my heart goes out to you and I hope he gets better soon, im so sorry :( :hug: poor little man

awwww sarah babe im so sorry your going through this and your poor little babe.

hope B is better soon xxxx

:hug: OMG Sarah I am so sorry. I was thinking about you yesterday and wondering why you hadn't been on, especially after your post about him being ill. It must have been so scary for you. I hope he is back to his old self really soon :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

hun i never saw the other post either but were sending all our love and thoughts :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

It really winds me up when docs do that, your his mummy and you know when they are ill, yet they dont give a sh*t do they..

Im wishing him all the best and i sincerly hope he is back to his old self soon..

Sending fairy dust to him to make him better ..

all my love jackie
xxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

jesus hun are you ok? it must of been so horrible for you darlin :hug: poor little man im so pleased hes at least going in the right direction now, take care hunny :hug: i hope with all my heart B makes a speedy recovery

OMG Sarah give B a huge hug form me, poor little thing! that must have been so frightening for you to see him like that! hope he's on the road to recovery now

xx

Oh my God, how frightening for you sending massive hugs to you both :hug: :hug:

Hope the little man is soon ship shape and back to his gorgeous cheeky self again very soon xxxx

Like i said on msn hun i am sending you massive hugs, my heart goes out to you and your little man, once again im sorry i couldnt text you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back