The woman upstairs

violet-glow

Reaction score
Afternoon, just having a mini rant about my neighbour upstairs. Well the stupid cow has finally gone into labour. She was screaming all night and sent her OH out to the shops at 12pm to get fags to help 'deal with the pain' I over heard her say :roll: silly cow she is. Best bit is shes was telling everyone 2 months ago that see was 10 months pregnant :rotfl: dopy cow. They just squeezed 5 people into a small 2 door and drove off to the hospital about 10 mins ago. How many people do you need at your side while in labour. Tell you what I wouldnt like my OHs family seeing my hairy huff lol. A bit worried about their baby to be honest, they smoke all day and all night. They hardly ever open the windows, when they do omg does it smell :puke: ...anyway rant over, thought id just get that out :lol: xx

well i dont blame you for needing a rant!!!

i dont want my other halfs family there either seeing what i had for breakfast :rotfl:

Knowing my OHs family they would probably take pictures of the birth and show them to everyone :cry: :shock: :rotfl: ...their a weird bunch

Talking of innappropriate pictures during my stay in Denmark I've been shown many a family photo album with open leg birth pictures and naked bump pictures right in there amongst family bbqs and christenings :shock: I'm sure I'm not being a prude! WTF would you put them out there for all to see?

pmsl! :rotfl: ...God I bet you didnt know where to look.

a woman I used to work with think she was only abot 19 at the time, she show'd all the girls her birth pictures :shock: ...had to put my foot in my mouth didnt I by saying 'Oh didnt your little girl have alot of hair' It was only the womans bush wasnt it :oops: Didnt live that down, believe me lol ...in my defence she did show me the stupid pictures early in the morning when I hadnt woken up properly :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back