Nasty woman!

hels

Reaction score
Yesterday i went trying on wedding dresses, but i left after half an hour as the woman was sooo rude!! She kept making comment about my size and how ive got all my baby weight to lose and that people seem to do it all the wrong way round nowadays having baby first. When i pointed out the dress i liked she said...mmmmm i dont think that will suit your shape, you have to be thiner for that one'
COW!!! I wouldnt mind but im half a stone lighter than pre preg, and im a size 16, which is the average size! Ok so id like to be slimmer, but i LOVE my curves and wouldnt want to less than a 12/14.
Any way the best bit is i saw a gorgeous dress in her shop, but im going to order it from her rivals shop who was lovely LOL...up yer bum!

Jesus!

Was it a retail chain or a small shop? Think I'd of smacked her. I'm size 16 before I've had my kids & i like my size & my curves as you say :lol:

:D

:shock: what a bitch! you should email a MASSIVE complant to the shop, if it is a chain shop you should tell them that if they do not Compensate you for your discusting treatment you will def not be purchasing anything from there shop (you may get a nice discount!!)..... if its a little shop, just send the woman a sh*tty letter tell her what a bitch she is!!!!! haha :x

WHat a BITCH! Choosing a dress is supposed to be a lovley memorable experience......I would complain to her head office or something.

:twisted: :twisted: WHAT A COW!! :twisted: :twisted:

Shall we go in together and gang up on her? :wink:

make some posters up and plaster them all over her shop

'if you're size 16+ you're too fat and we don't want your custom'
'if you had your children out of wedlock, please shop elsewhere'

grrrrrrr people like that make me sooooooo mad :evil:

:talkhand: OK ENOUGH WHAT A MOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that was really nasty - i hope that one of those lovely children that was born the wrong way round as she put it - goes into her lovely shop with a nice red ice lolly and some sticky sweets that will show her!!!!

suppose she thought she had no faults - perhaps they were one's you couldn't see, nobody's perfect - but hey wherever you get your dress from and whatever size you are or will be you WILL look perfect!!!!

Anyway thanks for giving me something to sound off about i have felt ergh.... all day today, but now feel a LOT better.

i would go back into the shop and just try on ALL of the dresses oh and accessories just to waste her time and then say - "oh no i don't think i feel right in ANY of these!!!! SORRY........... NOT

Well im off my soap box now.
Laura

nasty cow, Im glad you arent buying from her, thats so nasty of her.
:evil: :evil: :evil:

what a bitch do a julia roberts from pretty woman on her buy from competitors and then go back and rub it in her face xxxx

tracyM Posted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:23 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

make some posters up and plaster them all over her shop

'if you're size 16+ you're too fat and we don't want your custom'
'if you had your children out of wedlock, please shop elsewhere'
I love this idea!! just make sure no cctv!! oh and contact your local news paper they love stories like that!

I'm a size 14/16 and am quite happy with my curves!

you could always take a toddler in there thats just had some chocolate (al over hands and face then let him hide in the clothes - choccie stains are a bugger!!)

I got my wedding dress from oxfam!! £25! did the job!

Please tell me she was fat?? Had an arse like the back end of a bus?? or at least she looked as if she'd been hit by one!!!!

Sounds like my EX Mil ... finally told her lol!! Sounds like a right BITCH!!

Love the poster n choccie idea .... personally finks you should tell her that her attitude stinks and ask her when her divorce came through!! sounds like a bitter woman to me!!!

What a cow, i hope you told her where to get off!!!!!

Unfortunately i let her upset me and i didnt tell her, though she came close. Instead me and my bridesmaid went to the pub and i enjoyed my first pint since having CHarlie mmmmmm, then i laughed at the sad bitter old vinegar tits!
She wasnt fat, but was slim with a bit of a middle age spread!
I do like the pretty woman idea LOL!

what a bitch!

She sounds like she could be my mother!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back