The "What are you listening to?" Thread

The Police - Every Breath You Take
(On the radio at work)

It's an old song "Dangerous"...my daughter keeps on singing it earlier so I started to play it in YT.

Its my 4th week housebound because of hg now and the boredom has really set in. I'm listening to the wind and the rain through my open bedroom window. So relaxing.

Now I'm listnening to Hugh Laurie's album - Didn't it rain <3

I am listening to this video calming music on youtube.This is one of my favorite music.

It depends on my mood sabaton has been a favourite recently but I also lobe listening to Bing Crosby and the Andrews sister's can't say no to abit of Bryan Adams either and Peter hollens

Last edited:
Corrie! It’s my guilty pleasure - I’m. It really a tv person... but music wise, Gaz Coombs - got tickets to see him in Manchester next week &#128513;

Been listening to musicals most of the day, currently listening to the Wicked soundtrack as I'm off to see it in November. Can't wait!

At this present moment.... the football :yawn:

Last edited:
At this present moment I'm listening to fire works that people seem to forget it's to early for its not the 5th people &#55357;&#56833;. Just happy I got my dog in a good place when it comes to fire works he isn't bothered one bit by them and is currently asleep

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back