The tiredness has kicked in :)

BellaRiven

Reaction score
So it's here, I knew it would arrive, the dreaded tiredness, we have had a long day today what with the midwife coming and then all the visitors along with the feeding schedule ick!!!

At the moment we are feeding every 3 hours, Riven has worked out that he can suck but still falls asleep on me :) which then involves taking him off the boob and waking him up again and then putting him back on once awake...

I think we will be talking it easy tomorrow lol :)

you will deserve it lol, enjoy your lil guy before he grows big, it happens all too fast :)

So it's here, I knew it would arrive, the dreaded tiredness, we have had a long day today what with the midwife coming and then all the visitors along with the feeding schedule ick!!!

At the moment we are feeding every 3 hours, Riven has worked out that he can suck but still falls asleep on me :) which then involves taking him off the boob and waking him up again and then putting him back on once awake...

I think we will be talking it easy tomorrow lol :)

I'm the same. Being harsh with Fin if he falls asleep ( after about 2 minutes), he gets taken off. I'm feeding a lot!!! Finally got home today though, so happy!!
Hope apart from the tiredness you are feeling ok xx

Aww enjoy those first few weeks!! I was too ill to really remember those days and I regret that!! Before you know it they are 4 months old!! Lol!!
xxx

you will deserve it lol, enjoy your lil guy before he grows big, it happens all too fast :)

^^wss

Congrats Bellariven btw!!!

Defo make the most of the newborn stage, it goes so so fast.

It is so tiring after having the baby, then getting thrown in at the deep end with no rest behind you. Does get easier once the visitors settle down. I'm gonna be stricter with visitors this time though defo!

xxxxx

Hun the first few weeks fly by so enjoy them while you can xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back