The smear sticky (sounds lovely doesn't it?!)

Urchin

Reaction score
Right for years now I've been saying I need to have one, after making this thread I thought I'm not the only one putting it off so now we can out our names on this list and then make sure we go for one

The list:

Urchin :oops: :doh:
Vickyleigh
Charlie84
NIE - done
debecca - done?
zebrastripes
daftscotslass
lauramumof2
Emma58
x-kirsty-x
purple13
HappyAlice
fifi211
xxsammyxx - done
kimmumof2
JoAnn&Aimee
keli - done
foxymum - done
kimbo - done
makkap - done
EllieG - done
Debecca - done
laracomps - done
fifi211- done

who else? :)

I had about 3 mths ago.

Love the name of the thread btw :puke:

:lol:

I dont have to yet

To be honest i dont think it would bother me too much
After giving birth :lol:
And i got my lady bits pierced years ago

I have to have one after I've had LO, its been put in my notes that I have to have a post natal smear, never had one before. How long do you have to wait after birth to have one?

I am so confussed with this age thing as it is over 16yrs you get called for one here. Still is as I just checked the sheet I got my results with.

I would like to go on the list please! It might make me more determined to go.

I need to book one as i was told to have one three months after having Calleigh.
In my area they did up the age from 19 to 25 before you needed a smear, however if you want one earlier then they really cant say no.

I really need to have mine.

It's long overdue and I got a 2nd reminder in 2 weeks ago.

I return to work on 15th Sep and I am promising all you ladies that I will have had my smear test before then. xxx

can u kind of add me..i had an abnormal smear 6 months ago so had to go foe a colposcopy (SP) but the doc couldnt find any abnormal cells so i had a biopsy and repeat smear but there were no changes since last smear so she left me alone.. BUT im going bak tommorrow for a repeat colposcopy and smear..i bloody hate it but know how important it is..funnt tho was chattin to OH about it last night and we decided if they still find abnormal changes/cells im gonna have them removed ..id rather go with out sex for 3 months than find out that in 6 months those cells have changes to level 2 does that make sense :think:

wish me luck tho..i hate seeing lady bits on bloody widescreen 19ich plasma tv :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: (seriously im not joking)

Good luck for tomorrow Rhian!! I hope it all goes ok for you. :hug: :hug: :hug:

I just had a smear two weeks ago and I am awaiting the results. It wasn't as bad as remembered it being, very quick and painless.

God yeah add me to the list my doctor's been nagging me about it for years. Because I'm so petrified she's agreed to leave it til the PND gets a bit better though!

My last one was 2001 :shock:

Urchin said:
Right for years now I've been saying I need to have one, after making this thread I thought I'm not the only one putting it off so now we can out our names on this list and then make sure we go for one

The list:

Urchin
Vickyleigh
Charlie84

where is my smear thread? i have searched for it but can't find it. i did two i think ..

budge said:
Urchin said:

The list:

Urchin
Vickyleigh
Charlie84

where is my smear thread? i have searched for it but can't find it. i did two i think ..

Since the upgrade we can't search easily for older threads.

i just rang my gp and asked about a smear test. she goes ' why are u asking? ur far to young!' ooooexcuse me. so it seems i dont need one till im 25 only 5 years away!

Me...... Add me! I really want to go and have one done. Its been waaaaaaaay too long. :oops: :oops:

I had my smear a few months back. Also on a boozy night out i got chatting about it with 2 of my best girl mates and they both said they had never had one and were afraid to..so i spent a lot of time explaining that it isnt that bad and convincing them why they should go-and now they have both been :) i had to go with one of them as she was shaking with nerves but afterwards she was laughing about how its not bad at all!

I want one, but how long do I have to leave it until Evie's born?! :think: Basically, when can I go have one?! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back