**The Sickness Thread**

I spend half my time in tears these days, i cant sleep either which isnt helping matters..... Was still awake at 7am when OH went to work..... I should feel lucky to be pregnant but right now i just want to feel normal, and i feel guilty about that!!!!

I'm 100% with u feel dreadful sick just hope it eases soon feel like a broken record saying that now lol I'm just worried sick about work :(

Oh I'm the same cried all day for last three day as its so debilitating, havnt been to docs yet as didn't think they did anything unless u were at deaths door! In going 1st thing tomorrow though an hope and pray they can give me something, it is so difficult with LO already but other half has been brilliant! X

I feel sick today!!!!! Yay! I really hope it continues. It's school holidays though and my OH is away for work so sorry kids Mum might be in bed a lot. But I don't care as long as I feel something I know I'm pregnant and everything is going great.

I dont feel as sick any more infct I think its gone but last night after tea I was sick. I had finished my tea for all of about 5 mins bwfore I was sick. It was healthy too lol, I had skinless chicken with salad so after that was down the toilet I was starving so I had chocolate cake insteaf :) baby has a sweet tooth as that stayed down lol xx

Woke up 7 times through the night feeling sick as a dog and threw up twice... Oh the sickness has definitely hit... :sick: Picking Cesca up from her dads' at around 12... FX I'll be feeling a bit better by then! xx

Aw you poor thing. In feeling mega teary today hubby has pissed me off by leaving the house in a complete state and not seen any of my friends since I've been off sick. Just fed up today if I'm honest :( I just want to get back to work and able to get on with my day :(

Sorry girls don't mean to moan :(
Just fed up of feeling like I've got a constant hangover lol

Its ok Sarah, im with you all the way cos i feel same xx big hugs xx

Hug back mrs! It's horrid feeling so shite all the time I literally just want to go to the shop or something so small. Worried sick about work :( keep worrying what must they think of me. Almost feel like a failure having so much time off work for morning sickness.

The docs have sent off tests for dehydration and given me metoclopramide???? Does anyone have any experience of this??? Also how long do these anti sickness drugs take to work?

They should start working pretty much straight away.

However I had 2 differant antisickness jabs at the hospital and nither worked :(

Just stood and prepared dinner, it's cooking now... I'm really hoping I feel up to eating it :sick: xx

They seem to be working a little I think! ( hope I'm not imagining it ) I've also stopped taking pregnacare as heard that can make ms worse, so taking healthy start vits from doctor instead.

They have changed my medication today, new stuff doesnt seem to be working so far but maybe needs a while to kick in!!!

They seem to be working a little I think! ( hope I'm not imagining it ) I've also stopped taking pregnacare as heard that can make ms worse, so taking healthy start vits from doctor instead.

Omg is that right? I didnt know that mah e if I start a diff vit might help a bit??

Sorry just re read my last post lol my iPad desided to make me look like I'm pissed typing lol. I might try it actually. I'll do anything right now lol

I made chicken wrapped in bacon with roasted veg last night :) And managed to eat whoop whoop!! Up at this ridiculous hour feeling like im going to pass out or throw up any minute :/ fun fun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back