The sickness has gone - i hope!

SABABY

Reaction score
I'm 10 weeks today and the hell that has been my life since week 6 seems to have gone. I was feeling terrible over the weekend and was desperate for it to go away by next week as I'm going back to school and the thought of a room full of 4 and 5 year olds when I feel like being sick was a horrifying thought! Then yesterday morning I was pottering around the house when I suddenly realised that I didn't feel sick...I felt almost normal again. I even felt like eating and I think I had my first craving - for salt and vineger crips (i ate a packet and would have had another if one had been available - strange because I'm not usually a crisp fan!). Anyway, I was abit nervous about admitting that the m/s had finished so I decided to leave it until this morning and see how things are. Well....I think it really has gone. WHAT A JOY.

Good luck to all you m/s sufferers - there is light.

Jennifer

:cheer: Can't wait til mine goes :cheer: Glad you're feeling better :)

Aww hun thats great ur feeling better! :cheer: Just in time for them kiddies too!
When i was working and felt a bit sicky id just suck a mint. The peppermint is suppost to help most people..id helped me ALOT!! Always had some tic tacs in my pocket lol! Gum can work too!
Just dont over do the sugar intake lol!
xxx

Those salt & vinegar crisps keep popping up in peoples posts - mine included. Its about the only thing I can manage to look forward to/ get my head round eating.

And I do crave them, apparently savoury cravings means its a boy?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back