have i just lost my plug or had a show?

annem

Reaction score
hi, i just went to the toliet and a clear/white jelly blob just fell out of me. Just had a good look at it :oops: but no blood. Was this my plug?

how soon after losing your plug or having a show did you go into labour? x

i had a tiny bit of something like that around 48 hours before i gave birth. i had the bloody one about 6 hours before the birth i was already in labour

good luck!

I lost my plug for about 4 or 5 days before I had the baby - it wasn't bloody - just like egg white :oops:

I started getting that around Wednesday last week... then on Saturday, the same substance comes out and it was deep dark brown with red in it...

but it's quite possible that it's the beginning of your show :)

:cheer: gives me some hope, she is coming soon!! got the midwife tomo so will ask her to have a look to see whats going on :D

I phoned my mw to ask if the amount of discharge was normal ... then I rang her back 2 hrs later in labour!

I had the same but mine has a tiny bit of blood in it, next day I was in labour

I lost mine, then waters went, then contractions, all straight after each other, so it was immediate for me. Hope LO's on their way for you soon :cheer: :hug: :cheer:

Sounds as if LO will be here soon, my waters went then about 10 mins later i had slimely stuff coming out, was all over before i knew what was happening! good luck

I had a show about a week after my due date but I still had to be induced when I was 12 days over due. Mine was clear and like jelly with a bit of blood in it.

I had bits of the plug coming out for about a week and a half, the day before I went into labour, I had a very watery pink show all day, rang the labour ward as wasnt sure if it was my waters but they advised just a show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back