The Pram Scammer ( lozzi )

MagicMarkers

Reaction score
lol just realised it makes you sound like pram scammer lozzi, no just so you know cus i think ur claims a day or so behind mine isnt it today i got this from paypal when i logged onto check how the dispute was going.

We have completed our investigation of this case. We attempted to process a refund from the seller's account to your account. Unfortunately, the seller's account does not contain the funds necessary to cover this refund. We were able to recover £0.00 GBP. We have taken action against the seller and are working to recover the remainder of your refund. We will contact you when we have more information. No further action is required of you at this time.

So thats £220 of money i didnt really have down the drain, and iv bought a pram i love now thinking id get that money back, if id have known i wouldnt i would have just had to go without for a bit !
That and monster inlaw what a bloody day !

Anyone translate the paypal talk into actual terms for me, shes got no money in her account to refund me out of so what now ??

Oh poor Em :hug: I'm sorry it's turned into such a nightmare for you! :(

Claire xxx

Hopefully paypal should refund you honey!! fingers crossed x

thanks gurls, big fat bummer aint it !! Im not sure what that means theyre doing now though ? Ideally they should beable to just scoop the money out of whatever bank account she had it linked to but i dno if they can or not :think:

hey hun..

it said that they would decide my claim yesterday best go and have a look eh...

i better get a refund or i'll go mad at em.

they have ALWAYS refunded in the past.

no refund for me either hun.

BUT alls not lost

Im gettin the police involved. This woman has committed fraud, and i have NO intention of letting her get away with it.

PM me if you want the nummber paypal gave me to give to the police.

I might not get me money back, but she'll get a criminal record and that makes me feel a little bit better :twisted:

when the police stuff is on track im gonna try gettin the details of her address etc, and then i'll take her to the small claims court and get my money back.

number pleaseeeeeee, i would have thought paypal had her address and should give it to s so we can storm her bloody house !

How can they track her down ? Isbn ?!? I dno but yeah i like the sound of your plan, definately dnt want her getting away with it !!!

Thanks Lozzi !

lozzi & magic markers - i've pm'd you (have said the same thing to you both)

xx

MagicMarkers said:
number pleaseeeeeee, i would have thought paypal had her address and should give it to s so we can storm her bloody house !

How can they track her down ? Isbn ?!? I dno but yeah i like the sound of your plan, definately dnt want her getting away with it !!!

Thanks Lozzi !

sorry i havent pm'ed you back yet hun... i read my pm on my phone (no lappy at the mo) and it wudnt let me respond :evil:

paypal have her details, however due to confidentiallity they cant disclose them to me.

however, they sadi that i shud go to the police and get them to open a case against her for fraud and they will disclose all the personal details she has submitted (even if she has deleted them) ;)

also that iBootsale. ive emailed them for her details and or a contact phone number for the police to contact them for the same thing.

even if she has listed a false address on her paypal or this i boot. it doesnt matter.. as to have spent the money she wud have had to either send money to her REAL personal paypal account.. or.. she would have bought an item.. nad had it delivered to herself.. so they'll find her either way..

she messed wtih the wrong person :twisted:

lol in the nicest possibley way ...

im soooo glad she got you too, it would never have occured to me to do half of this, have emailed ibootsale asking for her info, and asked paypal whats going on but other than that :S

Also by isbn lol thinkkk i may have meant ip :rotfl: :rotfl:

So do i ring the police too ?!?!

Is there a specific number all i can find it the metropoliotan fraud number but she was in berkshire so :S

I've lost then number so need to ring paypal again for the number then ring the police.

im not 100% sure but i think your local police will contact police in her area... same as mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back