The pill

Rachel

Reaction score
This month I started on the pill (Microgynon 30), never used the pill before and i've nearly finished my first pack. I just wanted to know if any of you experienced any side effects from it during the first month or so?

The past two or three weeks I have been feeling slightly sick mostly in the evening or at night, have had sore breasts when I take my bra off, quite heavy discharge (sorry :oops:), feel tired easy and have become really spotty :shock:

Just wondered if you experienced the same when starting the pill for the 1st time and did it calm down after abit or did you have to swap pills?

Hi rachel, I dont want to worry you but this one didnt agree with me and i have 2 lovely teenage sons to show for it, it did make my periods really light though i only spotted for a couple of days xx

I am another that can't take the pill, I put on weight, have outrageous mood swings and lose my sex drive!! This happens quickly and peaks around 3 months of having taken it. You could always try a different brand, i hear Yasmin is supposed to cause little side effects :)

I cant take the pill as it gives me terrible migraines - you should maybe ask about the mini pill (femulin) thats what I have been on sinceI was 16 (except got ttc) and it has never gave me any probs.

S. xx

I've been on that pill-and it also gave me terriable migraines.

Amy xx

Hey i was on this pill to and it made me have bad headaches and feel terribly sick too i had to stop taking it in the end as i felt awfull whilst on it and i havent used it eversince then :lol:

kayzee said:
Hi rachel, I dont want to worry you but this one didnt agree with me and i have 2 lovely teenage sons to show for it, it did make my periods really light though i only spotted for a couple of days xx

i didnt agree wtih microgynon either...

i got my lil suprise on teh pill too....

l
l
l
\/

lozzijane said:
kayzee said:

i didnt agree wtih microgynon either...

i got my lil suprise on teh pill too....

l
l
l
\/

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< so did i mate 3 times lol :rotfl: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member