The pill

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
On month in already fucked up!

Took every pill on time without fail until Tuesday (my last one this month) I came to visit my mum and not only forgot it but forgot a new pack!

It's now Thursday so I'm totally unprotected (which is slightly annoying as was finally thinking about DTD the weekend! Doh!)

My question is, should I bother with the last pill in my old packet or just start a new one straight out?

Start a new pack Hun !! I've forgotten mine so many times over the years ! Am think bout the implant now as not going to have any more babies !! Xxx

So what day did you take your last one? If I miss one I normally use protection for 7 days. I've missed 2 pills before & done the same thing. I'm not sure tho with you coming up to the end of the pack?? It should say inside the leaflet thingy.

I'm annoyed too, I accidently binned my last pack & OH couldn't even go a few days without DTD so ended up having danger pokes the other night. I've not even got a new prescription yet, its annoying having to wait 7 days after i've got it.

xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back