The Photography Thread

Photo0105.jpg

Photo0211_001_001.jpg

Photo0074.jpg

DSC00094.jpg

P05-01-10_093801.jpg

Sorry they are so big! I take random pictures lol only ever on my phone or my digital camera :) I'm really proud of my paignton pier one :)

my image of the day:

not my best but i love it

IMG_6994.jpg

Anna this is lovely thread.

Terrie that pic is beautiful, Anna and Sams Mum - your little ones are beautiful too, you're all very talented :)

We don't have a very good camera and most of our pics are taken on our mobiles *hides in shame :blush:* We have both said when we have some money we're going to invest in a really good camera, my OH loves taking pics too.

They're not very good quality but here are some I love that we have taken of Evie, she was about 6 months old on these. They're not as good as some on here but hope you like them x

Evie Pics 270.jpg

Evie Pics 260.jpg

Evie Pics 215.jpg

Evie Pics 262.jpg

Evie Pics 261.jpg

just catching up on all the new pics and WOW dont we have some clever bods here!! :D

Fab work girls - all of you!!

Wow! Stunning stuff everyone - love them :) Keep them coming please; it's great to share and get inspiration from you all.
xx

Wow, there are some lovely images here guys.

Got me feeling all creative now, will dust off the camera and see what happens....

Girls we decided to move this thread from 'hobbies' to 'your photos' with it having pictures of your children in it - just makes it more secure in a members only area :)

Hope that's ok with everyone :)

Last edited:
meeah i love the yellow MGZR in your pic.....brings back memories haha

loving the pics girls, all so talented!!

wonder who will bring there camera to the PF night out? lol...

(im camera shy)

Ahh thats my neighbours car :) I have a corsa i will see if i can dig out a picture of it :) x

These shots are so awesome I'm almost embarrassed to post mine!!
But here goes:

2uzuxll.jpg

2gvsga9.jpg

Top to bottom; my husband and my niece. Sorry they're so big!

Last edited:
Great pictures everyone! I only have a little kodak c183 so just take family snaps! but love looking at others work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back