The one thing at tge moment I am not looking forward to...

shootingstar22

Reaction score
... Morning sickness!

Which I actually have a question on. Do you suppose that if you have a bad reaction to "The Pill" then your most likley to suffer more with morning sickness.

I only ask because my friend was always feeling I'll when on the pill, and she is now over 5 months pregnant and still has a little trouble with sickness.

I get migranes when on tge pill so I wonder if I will get frequent headaches.X

by tge way I am loving thus site and the people on it.. All so helpful!

no every woman is different hun the only way to know if you will get bad morning sickness is to wait and find out :good: i had a bad reaction tot he pill as you know from other posts and i had bad bad bad morning sickness from 7-8 week till 20 - 21 weeks lost 3 stone in my pergnancies before gaining again still only ended up about 7lbs lighter before giving birth each time tho lol too much icecream when sickness wore off me thinks haha

Woah 3 stone that's scary! I would be mega scared if I lost 3 stone!!! I really do gate being sick but I try and remeber all the women that go through pregnancy again and again regardless. Also you get a great reward at the end of it all!

X

yes i was really worried but midwife kept checking babies heart rates at appments so was ok in both my pregnancies :)

I had no reaction to the pill at all but so far Ive managed to loose half a stone through morning sickness. Everyones differnt I suppose!

I never had any side effects from the pill, and no real morning sickness in my first pregnancy (just occasionally got a bit travel sick standing on the bus on the way to work) and felt constantly sick for the first 12 weeks with my 2nd, so every pregnancy is different :)

i wasnt on the pill and i had awful morning sickness :(
my head was constantly down the toilet hahaha

Last edited:
I feel so much better now! Lol

were you all, if you were working at the time, able to hide the sickness fr colleagues?

I am worried that I would end up puking at my desk!

no every woman is different hun the only way to know if you will get bad morning sickness is to wait and find out :good: i had a bad reaction tot he pill as you know from other posts and i had bad bad bad morning sickness from 7-8 week till 20 - 21 weeks lost 3 stone in my pergnancies before gaining again still only ended up about 7lbs lighter before giving birth each time tho lol too much icecream when sickness wore off me thinks haha

Think slimming world for pregnant women would get off my back if i lost 3 stone! Bring it on!! ;) Only joking, I know its not a good idea to lose weight :wall2: so you have to gain weight and keep getting told off for it, especially when your bmi goes up, but considering you dont get any taller in pregnancy, thats kind of inevitable!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back