• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Lost Room (on sky)

Urchin

Reaction score
If anyone didn't see this yesterday, it's BRILLIANT, and is repeated tonight on Sky 2 at 8pm. It's a new series, well worth watching.

whats it about hun?

i might set it to record?

It's hard to explain but it's about a key that can open any door and it opens into a Motel room in the middle of nowhere. Its about objects that have special powers, and a cop who has to try and solve the mystery. Kind of.

Trust me, it's good :lol:

I sky +'d it!! Gonna watch it later!

S. xx

:lol:

ok il take the risk il set it to record.

any one watching trial and retribution on a sunday then monday night?

i love these i have watched the past 2 weeks :) they are great

the OH and I watched this at the strat of December when it was showing in america. its a really good mini series and id really recommend people watch it, i loved it didnt know sky were showing it. :D

we're watching it in a mo

was gonna watch it last night but hubby went out to watch the footy :roll:

xSuzx

I really enjoyed it, I knew I would though It looked like my sort of thing.

I think its ganna be a really good series, lots of twists and things to figure out, the bloke isn't to bad to look at either :)

xSuzx

i was going to post about this yesterday but didnt have time!

we loved it - was really easy to get into and made you think alot (my poor head :lol: )

cant wait for the next one next week! anyone watching Prison break as well ? i cant get enough of that!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

how long are the episodes being shown i.e are they 30 min or longer?
The ones i downloaded and watched from america were 1hr 30min long so there was only 3 episodes to watch.

Suz the guy that plays Joe Miller is the same guy that plays Nate in six feet under. :D

the first one was about an and 1.45 hrs i think. and there are going to be 3 of them.

have seen on fan sites that they have been considering turning it into a series.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Em78 said:
the first one was about an and 1.45 hrs i think. and there are going to be 3 of them.

have seen on fan sites that they have been considering turning it into a series.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NOOO!!!! I hate when the producers get greedy and stretch things into loads of series, it compromises the story. that's what made me give up on 'Lost'.

I enjoyed 'the Lost Room' though. What's the main bloke been in before? :think:

Minxy said:
I enjoyed 'the Lost Room' though. What's the main bloke been in before? :think:

lol minxy, i said in the post above em's that he was nate in six feet under :D .

Again, if anyone missed it, I've looked it up and it's on again :

MONDAY 9pm SKY 2

WATCH IT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen