The Jeremy Kyle Thread

Dee1985

Reaction score
Sorry but i just love this show i watch it every day.

so i had to make a thread so we can discuss some of the strange people in the world :lol:

any one watch it this morning
"did my fiance sleep with my mum"
what a pillock :shock:

I'm ASHAMED to say I watch this :oops:

Just so I can shout at JK, what a nob!!! He NEVER lets people have their say, and forms his opinions of them before they set foot on the stage

AS JK would say 'true or false? TRUE OR FALSE?!!!!!!' :rotfl:

PS I remember when he worked for BRMB (local radio) and got off with the bride they lined up for that awful anonymous wedding stunt.

I'm sure he got sacked then ended up marrying her when she divorced her stranger 'groom'. EEWWW! :puke:

Really minxy??????? omg im sooo shocked now. "mr im so perfect"

your right though he does say how their are 2 sides to every story yet he dont let the other person give their side of the story

And he always shouts at the end of one of his little speeches! :rotfl:
Have to say I watch it though........and at least he doesn't sugar coat everything.
Missed the mother/boyfriend one this morning, but did watch the poor ill girl whose boyfriend slept with her mate :shock:
(I really need to do some work in the mornings!!)

Misslarue said:
, but did watch the poor ill girl whose boyfriend slept with her mate :shock:

what an odd bunch of people hey? and the way she was nearly claiming rape on national tv :shock:

Call me dim, but what I don't get is all this crying out with DNA tests.

Can these people never tell by looking at the kids? I know not everyone had family resemblance, but I know there's NO mistaking who Stanley's dad is! :)

And Harley is so like Kris, isn't he Dionne?

OMG this show Kills me.....I love it haha!!!!!!!
I dont watch TV that often, but sometimes when im doing house work while Charlie snoozes i put it on!
He thinks he is soooooooooo hard....he gives it all the gob off to the young druggies, he makes me laugh!!!
Atleast Trisha has a degree in counselling or something, and a lot of personal experience!

dionne said:
what an odd bunch of people hey? and the way she was nearly claiming rape on national tv :shock:

Totally. That was p8ssing me off because you could so tell that wasn't true.......especially when the boyfriend mentioned all the foreplay. Can't believe the ill girl agreed to marry him though.
I really do love this show......its shocking!!! My brothers staying with me at the mo and I've even got him watching it and shouting at the telly!! :rotfl:

Minxy said:

yeah he is :lol:

but dont you think Dior is :(
she could be the milk mans though :shhh:

dionne said:
Minxy said:

yeah he is :lol:

but dont you think Dior is :(
she could be the milk mans though :shhh:

Dior's her mother's daughter! No doubt there, hon! :D

I think he is great, he tells them straight, as was already mentioned, he dont sugar coat things !! Id have a go at some of these people too!

how can these people go on tv and talk about all their problems.

i record it every day and when kris gets in and the kids are in bed we put it straight on and just wet our selves laughing at some of the people....

did any one see the one about a week or 2 ago the old man who admited about how he was raped by men that used to pay his step mum when he was only 9 she used to have groups of men to come round and rape him.
and make him sleep in the cellar and he got fed once a month.
it was heart breaking to watch i was in bits

Interview I had for this job they asked me why I wanted to go back to work now, I said when the highlight of your day is watching Jeremy Kyle then its time to go back to work :lol:

I caught one on ITV 2 yesterday afternoon where the one night stand was kicking off and the parentage was dubious. The guy had a one year old with another girl by then who clearly objected to this girls continued intrusion in their lives. She walked on and wasted her :shock:
This girl in the end said yeah she deserved it and got kicked off the show. Cant say I blame her, shes had this chick interfering in her family and causing hassle. I'm not condoning physical violence but when it comes to protecting the family unit you dont think, you just DO.

i love this show although i rarely get chance to see it :( it makes me laugh my head off i cant believe people would actually go on there with such personal problems in front of the whole of britain :shock: :shock: :shock: xxxxxxx

I love the way he looks like he's chewing a toffee when he talks!

I love the show i have record it cos of work but i watch it when kai's in bed an sit there laughing, where do they find this people? :lol:

I watch it and think it's good the way he has a right go at the people and says 'get off my stage, I dont want you here. Go home' lol

Prefer trisha though lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back