The hohoho pregnant woman on PF Xmas day thread!

Ah it's pretty suitable when you think about it. Minge is what got us here and what will get us out! :rofl. X

My OH didn't get me anything, I don't know how to feel about this. He say's he's not English they don't really celebrate it. Before living here he lived in Italy for 3 years, I'm sure they do xmas there, and last year he got me a gold and crystal pendent which is gorgeous. I know he's having money worries his new business is 2k down this month! Oh I dunno. I think he feels a bit guilty, and it's my birthday in a few weeks

Doesn't help that my 'best' mate who cheats on every man she goes out with met some really ugly f**ker off the internet a few months ago and today they're engaged!! :brat: I'm a bit jel as me and OH have one of those in it for good relationships where he somehow gets out of putting a ring on it but gets to call me his wife.

As for the rest of xmas, you can't see the carpet for mess in my living room!! My son got everything he wanted. Wii games, Hex bugs, Pokemon, stretchy armed screamy monster things, chocolate this that and the other. I have SUCH a happy boy.

Mum and dad got me pjs (will come in handy), a whole new towel set (was still using their 2nd hand ones from 10years ago, I'm not poor I just have priorities), a book called 'Baby to Toddler', and very importantly a toaster that toasts 4 slices at once, very important as there'll be 4 of us here soon!!

I'm sorry about your OH! Think you need to get some money out of him and hit the sales tomorrow!! Sounds like your little in had a good day tho :D
Know how you feel RE certain rings!

Merry Christmas girls - can't believe how quickly the day went by - my SIL had her wee girl down who is 6 months old and that got me all excited as not long now :) My other niece and cousins children were also at my parents so it was a lovely day filled with children chatting and playing - DH and I had said we weren't doing presents but he surprised me with a platinum and diamond necklace - so feeling a lot happier after having been in bed sick for two days :) Also can't believe how good the weather has been today - hope everyone is having a lovely relaxing evening xo

Just got home from parents!

I am knakered and getting bad bh! But was a good day! Ate way too much and am looking forward to snuggle with OH now!

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

Hope everyone had a good Xmas day, I can honestly say I'm glad its over and I'm back home... This year seems to have been the worse yet. My dad kicked off moaning about the size of some slippers my nan got him, were an 8 instead of a 9. Then we got to my nans this evening for tea and My Aunt was in a strop from the moment she walked in, so was all silent there. Hope tomorrow is a better day at the IL's. Hopefully next year will be even better with little one here. xxx

hey everyone - sp did you all get "virtuallly drunk". We had quite a nice time at the inlaws - although starter was serve urself platters of Prawns! Smoked Salmon! and Parma Ham!! - guess MIL didnt get the memo on pregnancy diets these days. lol I was naughty/polite and had some prawns. lol

xxx

Hope you all had a lovely xmas (or at least survived it in some cases). I had a lovely day but naughty LO decided to sit uo high underneath my ribs all day so there wasn't enough room in my stomach to stuff my face. I feel like the only sober person on the planet now.

Got to OHs mothers and cheekily asked OH where my present was because I knew we weren't really getting each other anything because of baby expense and house expense.

He told me that it was in the bedroom so I went in and all I could see was his little boys presents until he pulled out this yellow JD bag that I've been meaning to put in the bin for ages because it was from a shopping trip months ago. Anyway he'd only gone and got me a new GHD set :D!!!! Wasn't expecting it all and it set me off crying (as well as the tiny stretch marks that have appeared above my belly button :'( )

My OH in my slippers!

We had a nice but quiet day. I'm used to having my kid brother and sister running around not just 2 of us! But we had a lovely day :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back