The hohoho pregnant woman on PF Xmas day thread!

Happy xmas ladies. I got my yoga ball I wanted so will be bouncing away later. Cannot wait to see what the fuss is about. lol. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Know the feeling Bev! OH and I had a strict budget for each other this year! Baby's are expensive lol.

I'm not a Christmas person at all!! Feeling rough because I over did it cleaning the house yesterday and decorating and now I'm paying for it with aching back and hips and generally feeling crappyness :(. All I want to do it eat my stuffing and apple sauce and go back to bed lol!

Have to be social though and go to OHs mothers :(. I've told my mum to make sure she leaves plenty of apple sauce, roast potatoes and stuffing for when I get back. Going to stuff my face tonight :D

Merry Christmas everyone xxxx

i did buy myself new pj's on the premise that when i have to go to hospital i will need them as i have no nighties that arent short enough that theyre really t shirts now. ive now worn pj's for years unless its really cold so all mine are from my teens lol.

I got this Darlek egg cup from DH. Anyone else think it looks like a sex toy with the knobbles on?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324812854.938508.jpg

I got very spoilt :blush: and baby got very excited during present unwrapping. Feelin v hormonal tho keep cryin lol

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

Merry Christmas everyone. I'm just in from work, pressure opened, off to bed for a quick snooze before we got to MILs.

Xxx

Ooo nearly Lunch time here, mom gone to fetch my nan ready :)
I only had a few prezzies this year, still a few more after but didn't know what I wanted plus I have bambino to look forward to next year so my main present was my big camera!! :D xx

Merry Christmas everyone!! Just the two of us, so a nice quiet chilled out day... DH is busy cooking the dinner... smelling good!! :) LO got her first Christmas pressie... adorable little pink bunny booties!! :) :)

Just dropping in to say still no news my end! Boo...... Still I'm putting my hospital bag in the car before we head over to my parents for the afternoon

Merry Christmas one and all - humbug :)

No idea who is more bigger today. Me or the turkey! Also getting a few BH's too, but not too bad. Madam still attempting to break out. :)

I'm proud of my OHs first Xmas dinner!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324821899.004326.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324821899.004326.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 14
Happy Xmas ladies. Ours has been a bit poo! Had to take OH to hospital this morning as his tooth was agony. Neither of us got sleep and didn't get out til after 1pm. Boo! Hopefully tmrw bit better. He's now asleep and I'm contemplating cleaning lol.

Xx

Awww we just had a nap we were up between 2 and 4 last night with me!
How's he doing now?

Awwwww that's poo I hope he's feeling better.

I'm now stuffed full if turkey and waiting for my pud.

Thanks ladies :hug: Dosed up on antibiotics. I was poorly last night, but he was something else. Never seen him in so much pain, was awful! Thank god for out of hours.

Hope you're ok Pinky and Minge - hope you got your pud ;)

xxx

Was minge a typo??

I've just had my second dinner!
Yay for fat bellys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27