The Great Sperm Race :)

zozo

Reaction score
Sorry if this is in totally the wrong place :oooo:

But have any of you seen it? I watched it on channel 4 on demand..

They basically tell the story of conception from the POV of the wee spermies, but they scale it up to human size :) ie, lots of people in white lol and they use mountains and stuff to show how big the vagina and uterus is in comparison to the wee sperms :)

It was reeeally interesting :)

Just thought i'd share :) xxx

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-great-sperm-race

:dust:

I watched it with DH ages ago when it was on telly, really interesting stuff!

Will have to go have a watch of it now, thanks for sharing :)

I'm so watching this later! Thank you for this! Xxx

Hey,

I watched it ages ago on channel 4 and found it very interesting,as i've always been interested in things like this anyway.
Thanks for the link,i'll be watching it again! :)
xxxx

I found it really interesting! I honestly think it's amazing how it all works!! xx

Impressed that the lil spermies travels 15 miles in a matter of seconds!!! Wow!!!

x

Just watched it, feel a little sorry for them! Spend ages trapped in a tiny confined space, then get let out to an almost certain death. Poor little things.

I watched this when it was on TV first time. It was really interesting. Makes you wonder how on earth they actually manage to get up there :)

Finally got around to watching this the other night and was really shocked, interesting to watch though.
You'd think, from the way people go on when you're younger like you'd get pregnant for even going near a penis that as long as you had sex around ovulation then you'll get pregnant but this programme just made me think trying to get pregnant is almost like trying to achieve a miracle, it seems like getting pregnant is one of the most difficult things

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back