the full moon!

titch

Reaction score
So who has heard old wives tales about full moon triggering labour? Anyone believe its true?

Its a full moon tonight and with so many of us ready to pop it will be a very interesting 24 hours I think!:lol:

Ohhh I'll have to step up my labour watch! Xx

Well the moon does control tides and water and all that stuff so it would seem logical really - it will be interesting to see if any of us do kick off!

I wouldnt mind a bit of that old moon action if theres some going! :)

same here, share, share! :)

Ooo exciting!! Someones bound to go tonight! Let's hope so anyways!!

Ahh its not so bad :) Im only surviving because of the cooler weather I think though. Sweep tomorrow though...lets hope this one can help things, the last one did sod all. I was a WHOLE 1cm last thursday lol! Aiming for 2cm tomorrow. :)

well you deserve a bit of moon action melio! Ill let you take my place! :flower:

Oh that's really weird, i've just checked the full moon dates for june and my waters broke on a full moon!! :-O !!

nowhere near my due date either!! (well 2 and a half weeks away!!)

yeahhhh! Thats what we like to hear :) some backup for the full moon theory!

:rofl: Hahahahaaa! I love how we all cling onto the most tinyest little bits of hope that maybe, just maybe, something as strange as the full moon might set us all off! What does pregnancy do to us eh?!

yeah me too. Ive scrubbed the floors, and am gonna have curry for dinner. I havent got any pineapple left tho :/ hopefully eating 2 in the last 2 days has had an effect tho! Also had :bd: AND 2 EPO tablets up my floo last night so if my cervix isnt soft Im gonna rage!!

Hopefully all this and the full moon should make SOMETHING happen.

I honestly cant decide whether my waters have gone or not...I think it's just wishful thinking or a leaky bladder (probably the latter!) Gonna go jump in the shower and put a pad in and see how I get on.
I've not noticed any trickles or leaking but I am a little 'damp' down there. And i've that feeling you get when you're on your period and you've leaked a little...

*EDIT* Please don't get excited girls - i've probably just p*ssed myself and not realised! Haha! :rofl: I'll keep you updated! lol!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back